JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or (when he was alive) Brad Delp of Boston….

Brad Delp.jpg
He seems like a cheery enough fellow, and loosely resembles yours truly...

After due consideration...
full.gif

I'm 6'5", head shaved/balding, and about 250lb. I have a professional job but generally dress like I might be about to go camping. I'm 52 but probably pass for younger. Can't post a pic for some reason.

I'm all about safety...

Eye pro.JPG

...especially when I'm dogfighting in my Spitfire Mark IX...

Look at that steely-eyed, fighter pilot glare.
Yeah... "Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full..."

Last Edited:
Who else is a Google Star? Not sure if they blur out faces for my protection, but it's really to save you the eye bleach.
1649289136596.png

Me and one of the puppies a few years ago getting the mail. The Mrs ran across it a couple of days ago messing around in Google street view. Never did that in my own neighborhood before, because heck I walk it all the time.

Who else is a Google Star? Not sure if they blur out faces for my protection, but it's really to save you the eye bleach.
View attachment 1171932

Me and one of the puppies a few years ago getting the mail. The Mrs ran across it a couple of days ago messing around in Google street view. Never did that in my own neighborhood before, because heck I walk it all the time.

At my last job we had 3 shops spread out over 3 blocks.
I spent a lot of time walking back and forth to address different issues. So one day I noticed the Google maps car coming down the street. I waved 👋 the whole time. Lo and behold about 3 months later I was Google maps famous.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top