JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

20210617_125126.jpg

MAKE IT SO! (or whatever gets you movin' Ensign!)

cosplaykirkstartrekfrank004.jpg
(that over-priced shirt was made by the original artist, original pattern, and the gold trim is from the 50-miles of it he had left over from the series.)

Last Edited:
the wife runs a costume shop in Beaverton.

which means I get some unusual "honey-do" projects.

this one, where i pose in Easter mascots, a kid practically jumped out of a moving vehicle to come see.

too friggin' adorable.

frankaseasterbunny2014.jpg

I would much rather be associated West Virginia than Virginia.
But, I have never been to either one.
I would too. Much prettier and freer state. But it's where I got stuck when the whole fam moved back from Italy in 1976.
I finally got out in 1980, after finishing high school and dropping out of VA Tech after less than a quarter... :)

There was a running joke in Virginia BITD.
When someone would say something utterly stupid, the disbeliever would ask, "What part of West Virginia did you say you was from?"

the wife runs a costume shop in Beaverton.

which means I get some unusual "honey-do" projects.

this one, where i pose in Easter mascots, a kid practically jumped out of a moving vehicle to come see.

too friggin' adorable.

View attachment 976954
My daughter would jump in front of a moving vehicle to avoid you. She has an absolute hatred for the Easter bunny. I blame her mother.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top