JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My daughter would jump in front of a moving vehicle to avoid you. She has an absolute hatred for the Easter bunny. I blame her mother.
Lol, kinda reminds me of when I was a young dumb azz (like 10 or so) and flipped off Ol' Smokey the bear at the fair. My parents have hated me ever since!
It may have been because I accidentally started a fire and felt like he was mocking me. Maybe I was just a little twerp. Probably both! Poor guy sweating his butt off in there and here I come.. I don't know how he kept it together when I had to apologize to him. I imagine he was laughing pretty hard inside there.

Lol, kinda reminds me of when I was a young dumb azz (like 10 or so) and flipped off Ol' Smokey the bear at the fair. My parents have hated me ever since!
It may have been because I accidentally started a fire and felt like he was mocking me. Maybe I was just a little twerp. Probably both! Poor guy sweating his butt off in there and here I come.. I don't know how he kept it together when I had to apologize to him. I imagine he was laughing pretty hard inside there.
Dad was long time Forest Service. When I was a kid and we lived in John Day he wore the Smokey suit on a couple of occasions. His glasses steamed up so badly that he went without them. If it had been him in that suit he might not have even seen your finger!

Dad was long time Forest Service. When I was a kid and we lived in John Day he wore the Smokey suit on a couple of occasions. His glasses steamed up so badly that he went without them. If it had been him in that suit he might not have even seen your finger!
I hope so... Lol.
I watched that total solar eclipse in John day was absolutely spectacular! I'll never forget that little town. Was so crammed full of people you could hardly get anywhere traffic wise.

Best pic I have…

0EA05E34-6474-4ABC-B50C-56B8BCB1D6E3.jpeg

@nammac, HowTH did you react that fast? o_O

I had barely hit "Post Reply" and you had already emojied it!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads