JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exige s, 135i, A7, Evoque

IMG_20140829_110317.jpg IMG_20140630_123651.jpg IMG_20131126_180837.jpg 20140516_185726.jpg

We have three vehicles the first is a 2009 Ford escape 2wd or Front wheel drive to be more correct. We had so bigger maintenance to do on my 98 Ranger SC 2WD and it was over 120K miles and Obama's Cash for Clunker's was on. The program did not allow for much our escape is a XLT with leather seat and fancier chrome rims, but a 4 cylinder and it is the only one my wife actually drives, but I drive it more as it is better around town. My mother was living with us for four years or so and we got it with her in mind. Mom liked rides and her and I have been on most through roads and a good many dead ends in it, served well for her entertainment. It has around 56,000 miles now.
The second car is mine and is actually a 2012 4WD Crew cab F150 Lariat version pickup. It has the short bed so we can and do park it in the garage. 3.73 gears and a Ecoboost 3.5 V6. It is not going to win any economy contests. We bought it in May 2012 and have a blazing 21,000 miles on it. It has most of the options, Sunroof, Navigation and all the rest. I will take it to Nevada this summer.
The last car is supposed to be the wife's but she has not driven it or my pickup. "Her" car is a 2013 Lincoln MKX. We got it about September 2013, replacing her 2004 Kia Sedona van which was about worn out...just kidding it had less than 29,000 miles and had the front brake pads replace along with all the belt including the timing belt, at about 25,000 Mile the wife determined her tires were too old so at trade time it had newer Michelins all around.
Anyway we were considering a new Ford Edge and the MKX was very similar with more attention on ride and handling and interior amenities. I liked the mechanicals and she liked the fluff. It is AWD and is the best driving SUV I have ever driven. We have around 30,000 miles on it All the Nevada trips have been in it.

I kind of wanted to trade the Escape and get a new one with AWD, but the wife won't hear of it.

Now that my LS400 has a new home I'm back to daily driving my 1996 Land Cruiser closing in on 300k. One day I'll have my CTS-V :D

We have three vehicles the first is a 2009 Ford escape 2wd or Front wheel drive to be more correct. We had so bigger maintenance to do on my 98 Ranger SC 2WD and it was over 120K miles and Obama's Cash for Clunker's was on. The program did not allow for much our escape is a XLT with leather seat and fancier chrome rims, but a 4 cylinder and it is the only one my wife actually drives, but I drive it more as it is better around town. My mother was living with us for four years or so and we got it with her in mind. Mom liked rides and her and I have been on most through roads and a good many dead ends in it, served well for her entertainment. It has around 56,000 miles now.
The second car is mine and is actually a 2012 4WD Crew cab F150 Lariat version pickup. It has the short bed so we can and do park it in the garage. 3.73 gears and a Ecoboost 3.5 V6. It is not going to win any economy contests. We bought it in May 2012 and have a blazing 21,000 miles on it. It has most of the options, Sunroof, Navigation and all the rest. I will take it to Nevada this summer.
The last car is supposed to be the wife's but she has not driven it or my pickup. "Her" car is a 2013 Lincoln MKX. We got it about September 2013, replacing her 2004 Kia Sedona van which was about worn out...just kidding it had less than 29,000 miles and had the front brake pads replace along with all the belt including the timing belt, at about 25,000 Mile the wife determined her tires were too old so at trade time it had newer Michelins all around.
Anyway we were considering a new Ford Edge and the MKX was very similar with more attention on ride and handling and interior amenities. I liked the mechanicals and she liked the fluff. It is AWD and is the best driving SUV I have ever driven. We have around 30,000 miles on it All the Nevada trips have been in it.

I kind of wanted to trade the Escape and get a new one with AWD, but the wife won't hear of it.

I always figured you a BMW owner for the Z3 in your name :)

I drive a 99 jeep Cherokee.
It is a nice rig and I get all my gear and me to where I need to be.
My favorite was my 78 ford F250 camper special.
Great truck , could get me anywhere and haul anything.
And with that big old 460 motor , it could pass anything on the road except a gas station. LOL
Andy

'06 GTO Supercharged, side exhaust, custom camshafts and cam gears, balanced pullies, and upgraded valvetrain. I plan to upgrade the pistons and rods if my hospital bill doesn't rape me too much.
13043587_1027345634016016_3758569610692331031_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads