JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
here i have pictured my 2023 TRD Sport with it's very fancy roof top tent

20230606_091103.jpg

Changed it up a bit. After a series of Ram 2500 pickups and large 4 door sedans, I have downsized the fleet and moved on to a Jeep Gladiator. It's great for roaming around the trails and mining roads here in Arizona.

432609522_426504723236767_8813716351622060283_n.jpg

He actually likes the frosty paws but he only gets those on special occasions
That just turned a light on in the attic. 16 ounces of Frosty Paws and a crunched up Heath bar placed in an empty Breyers Heath pint container. That will fix my pot head neighbor who drinks my beer and eats my ice cream. I think I can keep a straight face this time. He recently fell victim to the 5 year old Snickers bar.

Wife and I just decided to reallive youth and bought a nice muscle car. Best part was it cam with satellite tracking in case its stolen. So first day driving it Wife takes off with one of her sisters to go up north. I text her when they got where they were going saying the car said she was speeding. She of course said no way. I said it shows you were going 67 in a 60. Of course only downside is she can also now watch what I do in it. :s0140:

Wife and I just decided to reallive youth and bought a nice muscle car. Best part was it cam with satellite tracking in case its stolen. So first day driving it Wife takes off with one of her sisters to go up north. I text her when they got where they were going saying the car said she was speeding. She of course said no way. I said it shows you were going 67 in a 60. Of course only downside is she can also now watch what I do in it. :s0140:
When my wife and I met 23ish years ago it was my 1969 C10 short bed that set the hook. After about 3 weeks we were locked in and I let her take it for the day. I had a stated value policy on it and LoJack installed. Nobody but me had driven this truck since it was restored. At this time there were only a few in the loop that I had just come off the freedom market. Now let me tell ya the good part, the truck was not built for homecoming parades or grocery getting. Also, this is pretty much smack dab in the heart of Southern CA. Summer of 2001. There are so many people on the roads in that densely populated poop hole, you could get away with murder in broad daylight and nobody would be paying any attention. Well, buckle up! My phone rings, first call: "Did you sell your truck?" Second call 13 minutes later: "Who the eff is driving your truck. It looked like a girl when she blew my doors off. I'm now doing 126MPH on the 210 and I can't reel her in." It's one of her favorite stories to tell. Not so much mine since she made me sell it after my son was born. 🤣

Last Edited:
We've downsized over the past few months from four cars and two motorcycles to now two cars and one motorcycle (which is for sale btw). Sold the '78 GMC 2500, '07 Mustang GT/CS, and BMW K75s 740cc bike.

We're keeping the newer BMW X5 for my wife, and I've had a E36 BMW for almost twenty years which I'll never sell. Best car ever made. 200K miles on it, 5-speed, DInan car. Bike is an '06 Ninja 650R.
pats_328.jpg
nm 5666 (1).jpg
20240413_155541.jpg

We've downsized over the past few months from four cars and two motorcycles to now two cars and one motorcycle (which is for sale btw). Sold the '78 GMC 2500, '07 Mustang GT/CS, and BMW K75s 740cc bike.

We're keeping the newer BMW X5 for my wife, and I've had a E36 BMW for almost twenty years which I'll never sell. Best car ever made. 200K miles on it, 5-speed, DInan car. Bike is an '06 Ninja 650R.
View attachment 1863977
View attachment 1863978
View attachment 1863979
Dog has a look on their face like "Hey, you're NOT selling my ride" :s0140:

When we bought our latest "Hot Rod", Wife was again talking about selling our little Kia we have had since new in box but don't use any more. I told her the way things are going I want to hang onto that. Thing gets mid 30's in town, low 40's highway, so if we screw around and end up with a 73 gas crunch again that thing could come in handy :D

When we bought our latest "Hot Rod", Wife was again talking about selling our little Kia we have had since new in box but don't use any more. I told her the way things are going I want to hang onto that. Thing gets mid 30's in town, low 40's highway, so if we screw around and end up with a 73 gas crunch again that thing could come in handy :D
Yeah good call. Gas may edge to $6 a gallon this summer. The GMC got like 10-12mpg, the Mustang 20-25, but the 328i will get 35-36 on the freeway. And the bike..well, 50-60.

Wife's X5..not so good. Maybe 22.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top