JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a Jaguar F-type as pictured. Will arrive around October- November time this year. It's the last year they are putting V8s under the hood. It's the 444 HP version rather than the 575 HP version as there's a significant price difference. They both sound nice and are corner rippers.

View attachment 1430255

Was going to ask if you looked at the DB12, then I compared pricing. Yeah, that's a bit different ball game :eek:

Edit: Enjoy the F-Type, I know I would!

Last Edited:
I was also looking at a base 911, but Porsche decided to jack up their prices at the MSRP level, so that idea got s**tcanned lol
Two weeks of "talking" about the GT3, especially when my two youngest (20 & 21) boys are over, has my wife thinking I'm actually doing it :)

ZERO chance!

But, the seed has been planted for "lesser" things ;)

Reality is, I should probably get an 82' F150, end up happier :)

Two weeks of "talking" about the GT3, especially when my two youngest (20 & 21) boys are over, has my wife thinking I'm actually doing it :)

ZERO chance!

But, the seed has been planted for "lesser" things ;)

Reality is, I should probably get an 82' F150, end up happier :)
Funny thing is, even if I was able *cough* afford to get a base 911, I was like number 10 on the wait list to get a build slot, so lord knows how long it would have taken even get a build started.

Something isn't right if a 'motor" needs valve lash adjusted every 35K. Aluminum heads? With no "hardened" steel seats?
Maybe it's one of that that we used to say, "You need two elbows" to work on it? In other words, hard to work on. Right rear plugs on a Chevy Monza with the V-8 was it?
If it has solid lifters , sounds about right

I'm pleased to announce I've successfully wrangled the Arcadia's key fob from the wife's hands. As previously posted, she was pursuing a Hybrid RAV4, that turned into a normally aspired Highlander, which we finally secured.
DD68D97A-B3F1-4C0D-BEAD-6F4777A79265.jpeg

Mama's happy, Papa's happy and the 17 year old minivan is history…

Since the small Maverick truck has been introduced by FORD. Well, I was wondering.....why not?

OK, Ok, ok....this is dumb but I can see that the Govt has a lot to do with forcing us to buy what they want. Yeah....elec vehicles, etc....

Aloha, Mark

PS........yup.......I'm just dreaming, again.

1691549613599.png

Last Edited:
That's insane isn't it? $3K for shocks/struts all around. Our van, since replaced came back slightly higher at $3.5K
Its crazy. I was honestly expecting it to be higher but I found the Fox shocks at a Ford dealer for a not terrible price.

Daily- 2023 subaru impreza 5 speed manual (prob selling soon, bought it to replace my other commuter but my gracious company just blessed me with a 2015 half ton gmc Sierra and a gas card so bye bye subie)

Other daily- 1998 dodge ram 1500, manual trans, 4x4, access cab long bed, raised height truck canopy, 110k miles, body MINTY! Yes I got lucky on this one. Interior looks like it's never been sat in.

Family rig- 2020 4runner TRD off road. Wife's rig. She barely ever drives it. Just to her hospital she works at about 5 mins from home.

Around town we drive our 2020 polaris sportsman that we got street legal. Just got back from the Safeway in salmon creek. I Had a couple beers so I rode in on the back of the quad with wifey driving

I wish Toyota could sell a diesel Tacoma here
I would buy that in heartbeat. Talking about repairing shocks etc doesn't really exist for some of these Toyota trucks. One of the tundras with over a million miles the only repair in that time was a water pump. My tundra is only at 367kish but no repairs so far and truck feels and drives almost like a new truck.

Last Edited:
I would buy that in heartbeat. Talking about repairing shocks etc doesn't really exist for some of these Toyota trucks. One of the tundras with over a million miles the only repair in that time was a water pump. I'm only at 367kish but no repairs so far and truck feels and drives almost like a new truck.
I would too! I drive a 17 Tacoma TRD Sport and after 66k miles, six years of work, and hunting it does not have one squeak or rattle. My brother, the Ford guy is going to buy one before fall so we can scratch his up this Elk season.

I looked at Tacomas before I bought my last truck. I honestly really wanted one, but after driving a nice example I realized it's too small for me. My head touches the headliner.

I looked at Tacomas before I bought my last truck. I honestly really wanted one, but after driving a nice example I realized it's too small for me. My head touches the headliner.
I just rented one in Pittsburgh. I'm 6'3 and didn't have that problem. a good 3-4 inches of head room The seats go down quite a bit

I just rented one in Pittsburgh. I'm 6'3 and didn't have that problem. a good 3-4 inches of head room The seats go down quite a bit
They do, but then it feels like I'm sitting on the floor. I'm sure big people drive them everyday and I really like Toyota but they're too small for me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top