JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The caprice wagon is a butt ugly POS and a wallowing pig. That video should say "steve morris' mom's boot master". Just flat out disgusting and an abomination for anyone who appreciates good design.

There is one of those that parks near me and it's so bloated and wide that every time cars drive by they have to stop and wait until it's clear so they can drive around it's fat bubblegum. I keep hoping it will get sideswiped some day so as to erase it's stain on humanity but no such luck.

If you want a fast wagon the v10 Audi RS6 will do 0-60 in 4.5 sec. bone stock from the factory. And it doesn't look like a disgusting giant-assed biotch carting her giant butt around in a rascal scooter.

View attachment 1418132
:s0002:...Some people's children.
Now I'm gonna go buy a 1971 Olds Vista Cruiser (the legendary "USS Enterprise") and find your stupid butt on the highway, just so I can pull in front of you and do 40.
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘บ

Last Edited:
:s0002:...Some people's children.
Now I'm gonna go buy a 1971 Olds Vista Cruiser (the legendary "USS Enterprise") and find your stupid butt on the highway, just so I can pull in front of you and do 40.
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘บ
But that's a great looking boat!
1684682295268.png

I grabbed a 22' Sport 2.0T, had been looking for one for over two years.

True story time: My kid was at Swickard (fantastic service!) buying a 22' Civic Sport, they're bringing the car around for him to drive off he notices the hauler has white Accord; asks his salesperson (Andrew, exceptional service, seriously, not kidding) if it's a 2.0, "yep", "my dad will by it right now!". Andrew called me at 1pm, stated I could be there at 3pm and that I had to leave by 3:30. Left at 3:40, deal done :)

Schwab installed the Eibach springs (I have a set of BR Racing coilovers waiting to be installed), Top Performance installed the Borla Type S exhaust, Solar did the tinting, I did the Mishimoto stuff, and it's running a Ktuner w/ Phearable Type 3 tune (92 octane w/ a bottle of boost per tank). Math says I should be 325 to the wheels. Damn thing scoots and corners like it's on rails, and that's before the Cup 2s :)

accord.jpg

Last Edited:
I grabbed a 22' Sport 2.0T, had been looking for one for over two years.

True story time: My kid was at Swickard (fantastic service!) buying a 22' Civic Sport, they're bringing the car around for him to drive off he notices the hauler has white Accord; asks his salesperson (Andrew, exception service, seriously, not kidding) if it's a 2.0, "yep", "my dad will by it right now!". Andrew called me at 1pm, stated I could be there at 3pm and that I had to leave by 3:30. Left at 3:40, deal done :)

Schwab installed the Eibach springs (I have a set of BR Racing coilovers waiting to be installed), Top Performance installed the Borla Type S exhaust, Solar did the tinting, I did the Mishimoto stuff, and it's running a Ktuner w/ Phearable Type 3 tune (92 octane w/ a bottle of boost per tank). Math says I should be 325 to the wheels. Damn thing scoots and corners like it's on rails, and that's before the Cup 2s :)

View attachment 1428286
Back when these Accord's first came out, I got to test drive a 2.0T 6MT. What a great car. I turned it down because I can't get over the rear end design and I don't want to forgive Honda for cancelling the coupe with this generation.

My friend has a 10AT 2.0T, on the freeway it can actually throw down against my Q60 more than I'd like.

Really too bad that the latest Accord dropped the 2.0T.

...it costs as much as a BMW to fix :)
I hope my long-hood Toyota Prius Turbo doesn't have those high BMW repair costs.... :oops:

ui_LH_Prius.jpeg
Being a Toyota person, I am still having trouble figuring out the BMW iDrive infotainment, and the button/switch/etc layout.

Last Edited:
I worked on a Rich Guy's house last Friday, I am talking RICH AF.
14 car garage, his daily is a BMW M5 competition, 0-100 in 8.9 seconds.

My wife and I drive a couple of 2002 rice grinders.

Last Edited:
Back when these Accord's first came out, I got to test drive a 2.0T 6MT. What a great car. I turned it down because I can't get over the rear end design and I don't want to forgive Honda for cancelling the coupe with this generation.
Would love to have a 6MT (was that 18' only?) but the 10AT was the only choice for 22'. It's surprisingly good for a what it's in.

Would love to have a 6MT (was that 18' only?) but the 10AT was the only choice for 22'. It's surprisingly good for a what it's in.
I think the 6MT was available for 2 years? But yeah, I think it was a 2018 model.

The 10AT rips, it's quite a bit quicker than the 6MT. Ooof, the newest Accord is available only in 1.5 CVT, you have a real keeper

I think the 6MT was available for 2 years? But yeah, I think it was a 2018 model.

The 10AT rips, it's quite a bit quicker than the 6MT. Ooof, the newest Accord is available only in 1.5 CVT, you have a real keeper
The 10AT is pretty good, shifts are snappy, no mush (the downshifting is gold). It does get a bit confused when off the gas slowing to a red light, that then turns green before a full stop, on gas it gets a bit "clunky". Solid upper motor mount solved most of that issue.

Where it really shines is sport mode (The Ktuner flash has factory "sport" mapped to regular driving mode, "sport" is mapped to Phearable stage 3), use the paddle shifters (Ktuner map holds shifts), keep it in boost, it scoots (and makes the stock tires stinky :) ).

Last Edited:
I ain't NEVER seen anything like that!! I loved the announcer guys line "Good thing this is the last race because these trucks are going to need some TLC" :s0140:
This is some intense racing. Two trucks lock bumpers going over the jump, guy crashes and rolls over but stays in the truck. People push him back right side up and he rejoins the race. Wild stuff and fantastic finish.

Last Edited:
This is some intense racing. Two trucks lock bumpers going over the jump, guy crashes and rolls over but stays in the truck. People push him back right side up and he rejoins the race. Wild stuff.

Wanna give us a timestamp to make that segment a little easier to find, instead of having us sit through up to 20 minutes looking for it?

Last Edited:
This is some intense racing. Two trucks lock bumpers going over the jump, guy crashes and rolls over but stays in the truck. People push him back right side up and he rejoins the race. Wild stuff and fantastic finish.

WHO NEEDS GROUND EFFECTS!!! :s0115: I

I can't watch that with out jerking my head around, side to side! I'd need a neck brace if I watched the whole thing! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top