JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That car can run 6 second 1/4's at over 200 mph....a might bit quicker than that POS Fiat you're so proud of.
Methinks you fail to appreciate the incongruity of an unaltered Caprice wagon moving at high velocity.
While it is certainly possible to hop the thing up (or virtually any car, for that matter), the vast multitude of Caprice wagons were POSs.
So...

And yes, while my Spider won't do a 1/4-mile in 6 seconds, or even reach 200 mph, for neither of which I giveth a shiit, I am still mighty phuq'n proud of it...

Last Edited:
:s0012::s0012::s0012:

That car can run 6 second 1/4's at over 200 mph....a might bit quicker than that POS Fiat you're so proud of.

The caprice wagon is a butt ugly POS and a wallowing pig. That video should say "steve morris' mom's boot master". Just flat out disgusting and an abomination for anyone who appreciates good design.

There is one of those that parks near me and it's so bloated and wide that every time cars drive by they have to stop and wait until it's clear so they can drive around it's fat bubblegum. I keep hoping it will get sideswiped some day so as to erase it's stain on humanity but no such luck.

If you want a fast wagon the v10 Audi RS6 will do 0-60 in 4.5 sec. bone stock from the factory. And it doesn't look like a disgusting giant-assed biotch carting her giant butt around in a rascal scooter.

CB9CE0CF-2BE6-4CEF-BC6C-E6D134566B0C.jpeg

Last Edited:
Four more house payments and the wife is looking at a used LS500, her current ls she purchased used in 2008. Still runs and drives like new with 163,000.

How about a late 70's Chevy caprice wagon with a 454, TH400 - also a woody. It was my friends parents car and a wonderful highway cruiser.

I should have kept track of it and turned it into a racing wagon.
There is an old couple that live around the corner from me that has one of those. Green with "wood" paneling in near mint condition.

I would LOVE to own it but they won't sell it.

Long hood Prius coupe with a bijillion fake vents. The paint doesn't even shine!

ui_LHprius.jpeg
1683471062385.jpeg

Fuel costs are low, because I barely ever drive.

Last Edited:
Newer big azz Ram truck with all the bells & whistles.
It's necessary for around the homestead for hauling straw, propane, feed and trailers, but an absolute pig on gas @ 10mpg.
The commuter vehicles are motorcycles. A Honda Monkey that'll go 55mph all day long at 100mpg, and a 06 Sportster 1200 custom when I want to go in style.
All run great👍

The caprice wagon is a butt ugly POS and a wallowing pig. That video should say "steve morris' mom's boot master". Just flat out disgusting and an abomination for anyone who appreciates good design.

There is one of those that parks near me and it's so bloated and wide that every time cars drive by they have to stop and wait until it's clear so they can drive around it's fat bubblegum. I keep hoping it will get sideswiped some day so as to erase it's stain on humanity but no such luck.
Wow, I wasn't even that harsh on the POS Crapiece! That tirade blew me away with it's unbridled severity... :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

Methinks you fail to appreciate the incongruity of an unaltered Caprice wagon moving at high velocity.
While it is certainly possible to hop the thing up (or virtually any car, for that matter), the vast multitude of Caprice wagons were POSs.
So...

And yes, while my Spider won't do a 1/4-mile in 6 seconds, or even reach 200 mph, for neither of which I giveth a shiit, I am still mighty phuq'n proud of it...
You might be, but does that give you reason to $h!t all over my post about the obviously altered Caprice station wagon?

You might be, but does that give you reason to $h!t all over my post about the obviously altered Caprice station wagon?
And my Fiat is obviously unaltered. My whole point in buying it was to restore it to it's original lustre. Sort of reparations for a sin I committed in high school...

It goes back to when my dad was a younger man and he bought a similar version (his was a 1974) while we we lived in italy, and brought it back to the States. While he was back overseas again when I was in high school, I took it out and promptly totaled it. My mom (of Blessed Memory) made me sign over all my paychecks to pay off the resultant garage and shop repair bills to restore it prior to the Grand Sobo returning from the Middle East. She also swore all my siblings to secrecy in the plot as well. The scheme worked flawlessly for many years, until the Grand Sobo tripped me up one night many years later, while sharing too much wine. But his connivery in getting me to admit to the "crime" is another story for another time...

And while none of that gives me license to shiit all over your hopped-up Caprice wagon post, neither does any of it give you license to shiit all over my stock Spider. So, I offer you a draw. Maybe even call it a truce. I see no reason for us to bicker over inanimate objects. It's like people bickering over which caliber is better... both are utterly pointless endeavors...

And my Fiat is obviously unaltered. My whole point in buying it was to restore it to it's original lustre. Sort of reparations for a sin I committed in high school...

It goes back to when my dad was a younger man and he bought a similar version (his was a 1974) while we we lived in italy, and brought it back to the States. While he was back overseas again when I was in high school, I took it out and promptly totaled it. My mom (of Blessed Memory) made me sign over all my paychecks to pay off the resultant garage and shop repair bills to restore it prior to the Grand Sobo returning from the Middle East. She also swore all my siblings to secrecy in the plot as well. The scheme worked flawlessly for many years, until the Grand Sobo tripped me up one night many years later, while sharing too much wine. But his connivery in getting me to admit to the "crime" is another story for another time...

And while none of that gives me license to shiit all over your hopped-up Caprice wagon post, neither does any of it give you license to shiit all over my stock Spider. So, I offer you a draw. Maybe even call it a truce. I see no reason for us to bicker over inanimate objects. It's like people bickering over which caliber is better... both are utterly pointless endeavors...
...clueless... :s0002:

If you want a fast wagon the v10 Audi RS6 will do 0-60 in 4.5 sec. bone stock from the factory. And it doesn't look like a disgusting giant-assed biotch carting her giant butt around in a rascal scooter.
Because it is not as big and cannot haul as much, nothing wrong with a big vehicle if it is usable for the owner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top