JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Medicaid Fraud Investigator. Mostly big Pharma. But also hospitals, dentists, doctors, durable medical equipment suppliers, school districts...you name it. If they get Medicaid funding and they're stealing we're coming after them!!

I work at a help desk for a company based out of Wisconsin. During the recession I worked for a software company in the SF Bay Area. Life was good, there was 3 of us and it was very kick back. Monster company came and offered my my boss big bucks, he sold out. Shortly after I thought I was toast because they closed the office and gave me a phone and computer and told me I would be working from home.

1 year later I thought, you know what, I'm leaving this god forsaken place and heading north. I asked my employer if they cared, they didn't. I landed in Vanvouver Washington. I was aiming for the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, but some of you may know how wives can be.

Still work for the same company. I hate computers, and windows ( all flavors ) in particular. My phone rings a lot, I talk to people all day. Could be networking, OS issues or issues with our application. I love the " we just had a lightning strike , and all my computers are down calls ". WTF am I suppose to do about that ?

On a side note, those Germans that developed team viewer, if they are ever in Vancouver I will buy them all beers. That application changed my life. Someone calls in, first thing I do is point them to team viewer and fix the issue myself. 1 hour long calls are now minutes.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews