JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ive worked in sales/ service for the past 6 years selling commercial door and gate operators, I start a new job with trimet Monday which im very excited about.

My father and I own our own pest control company. Very frustrating and at times very "lean" money wise.. But ultimately very rewarding. Our success is dependent on the quality work we do (most of our business is from word of mouth) and our overall positive attitudes.

I also work at a warehouse in the early AM to make up for lost income in the "lean" months.

I love working with my father. At times we can get irritated with each other but it gives me great quality tine with him in the office when we share stories of the jobs we went on and what odd things we come across.

If I didn't do either, id work for a sporting goods store such as BImart and really overhaul their sporting goods section. Id make sure there was someone behind the counter as well as get some very sought after items on the shelf that they don't carry right now. Or pretty much anywhere that sells or purchased firearms.. Perhaps a pawn shop? :)

I'm a mechanic, I hate cars,no I don't know what's wrong with your car,lol
I actually try to not tell people that,the second I do someone has a broken car

Hey man you know how fix cars right how about helping me swap trannys in my 85 tbird in my apartment parking lot with an ikea tool kit no. Big deal rightQUOTE=Major Payne;907403]I'm a mechanic, I hate cars,no I don't know what's wrong with your car,lol
I actually try to not tell people that,the second I do someone has a broken car[/QUOTE]

I work at the washer factory putting the washers in the little boxes, a hundred at a time. It really sucks, because if they catch a miscount on the high side, they dump all the boxes and make me start over. I did get a small bonus once for averaging 97 washers one month, though :s0155:

I work on these thingys

9777C1B3-C4A1-4908-9DE6-8638616672C7-3337-00000120B603B4BD.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews