JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Baker's dozen = 13
Standard dozen = 12

Biden's dozen = 11
(soon to be 10, Jack, No lie… true story, man! That's a fact!)
Good god that would be funny if a brand started selling 11/12 in a carton and calling it the Biden Dozen. I'd buy those eggs on principle alone.

On serious note.

Stared at chips again for about 10 minutes in the isle today.

Kroger brand tortilla chips are 18oz for $2.99. Bought two bags. Noticed Tostitos on sale for just under $5 on the end cap (10oz). The Kroger ones are really freaking good. Lots of salt.

On serious note.

Stared at chips again for about 10 minutes in the isle today.

Kroger brand tortilla chips are 18oz for $2.99. Bought two bags. Noticed Tostitos on sale for just under $5 on the end cap (10oz). The Kroger ones are really freaking good. Lots of salt.
Juanita's at WinCo.

Fred Meyer can eat a bag poo. Yer paying for those terrible commercials. Don't watch TV, you're still paying for them terrible commercials.

Juanita's at WinCo.

Fred Meyer can eat a bag poo. Yer paying for those terrible commercials. Don't watch TV, you're still paying for them terrible commercials.
I understand that Fred Meyers isn't the local store it once was ever since the Kroger umbrella opened over them. I would say they still feel more local than other major grocery stores, including Winco. I try to do a lot of shopping at Jims, but that can get costly if I do the whole list there.

I understand that Fred Meyers isn't the local store it once was ever since the Kroger umbrella opened over them. I would say they still feel more local than other major grocery stores, including Winco. I try to do a lot of shopping at Jims, but that can get costly if I do the whole list there.
I've come to LOVE Winco. At first it was a little weird, sorta like a "walmart Lite", but I've come to be uncomfortable at Fred's. It's a bunch of crazy lefties running carts around on a mission with no sense of their surroundings. It least the Hollywood West store. And I save a bunch of money.

IMG_20230506_112909054.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads