JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok. I'm officially TAF.

05B720C8-4E69-4F72-A257-3F8EBC9CF788.png

Weights today. Incline press, standing bicep curls and lat pulls.

I've eaten over 100 grams of protein today including 6 hard boiled eggs and 2 protein shakes.

I've now been asked twice by people in my gym for workout advice including one gal that said "you obviously work out a lot". Lol. It was a nice ego boost.

Been sick for almost 2 weeks.

Getting thru an 8 hour day was all I could handle today.

Planning lots of rest this weekend so I can get back to hitting it hard.

Not looking forward to that first week back after a break pain though :oops:

Weights.

I just benched 235. New best, at least at this point. I hit 305 back about 12 years ago. I'll be doing it again by this summer. Or die trying.

I swam 150 laps of crawl. 7,500 yards. This was for the Polk County Relay for Life . The annual American Cancer Society event at the Aquatic center. I decided I am going to quit swimming because it makes me fat.

Just finished 45 minutes of weights. It's nice to see progress, watching the weight increase slowly and remembering when it seemed so far away and impossible.

I signed up for a 5k in April, does that count? :s0140:

While I haven't been to the gym in over six months, today was my last day of Whole30. I feel incredible and I've gone from 238lbs to 223lbs with no exercise. I'm going to have a cheat day then get back on it. Really looking forward to getting back to the gym too. My cardio is downright embarrassing and my weight goal is sub-200lbs so I've still got a long way to go :)

Swimming. Today was a total of 2000 yards my target goal. Last Saturday I raised $225 by distance swimming 4.25 miles. I got beat by my fellow swimmers who did 5.97 miles. I did 150 laps ; he did 210 laps. All swimmers swam a combined total of 21 miles. The target was 10 miles.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews