JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last night. Then lifted 2 hours later.

91E62A91-7E49-4C85-956A-E9A9A87E0EB2.png

Lifted again tonight. Luckily tomorrow is another run because I can't seem to find any parts that aren't sore and tired tonight. :D

Curious what this app is that produces this data. Thanks. :)
Fit bit .
I don't know but something like that I guess

Close, its from an Apple watch. Its a report on your activity. The iPhone can do the same but with more data. I should post yesterdays, I got a nice 45 min ride in yesterday. The Apple watch is nice as it data logs all your movement and reports to the phone including heart rate.

IMG_0352.jpg

Still hitting it hard every day. I did take the weekend off due to being a little over zealous and tweaking my back.

Still not 100% but I'm back in the swing of things. Tonight was bench press, pull down curls and lat pulls.

Still hitting it hard every day. I did take the weekend off due to being a little over zealous and tweaking my back.

Still not 100% but I'm back in the swing of things. Tonight was bench press, pull down curls and lat pulls.
I did the same thing recently with barbell bent over rows with heavy weight. I was out of the gym for a month as a result.

The takeaway for me was its more important to really work the muscle group with proper form than how much weight you're throwing up.

Hope your back gets better soon. I was pretty wrecked for a couple of weeks.

Today - not much. Yesterday - taught & lead our intermediate color belt TKD class (60 minutes) plus worked out in the black belts only class (60 minutes) - dunno how many calories I burned. As usual, the uniform was drenched in sweat, and when I cooled off I was hobbling around like a 70 year old :p I did the same thing on Tuesday. Today - my exercise is going to mostly come from work, and helping clean up my mother in law's house :confused:

Today - not much. Yesterday - taught & lead our intermediate color belt TKD class (60 minutes) plus worked out in the black belts only class (60 minutes) - dunno how many calories I burned. As usual, the uniform was drenched in sweat, and when I cooled off I was hobbling around like a 70 year old :p I did the same thing on Tuesday. Today - my exercise is going to mostly come from work, and helping clean up my mother in law's house :confused:

As a 70+ year old, we prefer to think of it as having a little character to our walk.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top