JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty much the same thing I do everyday. 15 miles on the stationary bike, then lifted. The only thing I skipped today was biking into work.

I'm about half way through my typical six miles of walking, but the day isn't over.

Man I don't even know. My wife was dumbfounded that I'd never had one, and I guess because McD's is right across the street I decided to take the plunge. It was a garbage burger.

I haven't been able to work out for the last week. Really blew out my forearm moving my Liberty. :(

Sammich thread.

I just finished my first Big Mac. What a disappointment. Now set your clocks everyone, countdown to the spray painting has begun! :D

Tuesday I ran late and didn't cook my own breakfast. I hit the cafe here. "Ingredients" Yea. Jose is on the flat top. I should have gone for a yogurt. But got the burrito - eggs, peppers, onions, sausage (no taters) 30 mins later ... "spray painting"

If I time it right, there are other short order cooks. If I plan right, I cook at home.

Last Edited:
Looking for an Exercise Program?

There are a number of them ...

Here's one:
And, you can take your children to the park.

The Playground Workout | The Art of Manliness

And another:
Prisoner Workout: Bodyweight Workouts | The Art of Manliness

Another:

May take some ingenuity or a gym
How to Lift Forever: 5 Mandatory Exercises | T Nation

Farm Girl Exercises

farm girl workout - YouTube

I think she is wearing to many clothes and I can't see what she is doing properly!:D

Sat - Didn't go to gym, but made up a little decreasing circuit
Ran 3 mins on treadmill
20 Swings of kettle bell 16kg
10 "sumo" lifts ( kettle from floor to chin)
5 pushups

then 2mins, 15, 7, 5; 1min 10, 5, 5; 1min 10, 5, 5

Doing what I can with what I have.

Did a little work over the weekend and added some squats and pushups to the mix. Definitely feeling more sore today, but got in early and did my regular workout. I'm up to 25 min total cardio before doing resistance work.

Checked some measurements over the weekend. Weight is down 4lbs and 1/2" off the middle in just 3 weeks of adding in workouts. No diet change yet (some small changes based on what I feel like eating). Overall, feeling stronger, more energy. Looking forward to how this will feel in 3 months. So far, I've had few problems getting going with my workout, I'm happy to see that's not hitting.

Did a little work over the weekend and added some squats and pushups to the mix. Definitely feeling more sore today, but got in early and did my regular workout. I'm up to 25 min total cardio before doing resistance work.

Checked some measurements over the weekend. Weight is down 4lbs and 1/2" off the middle in just 3 weeks of adding in workouts. No diet change yet (some small changes based on what I feel like eating). Overall, feeling stronger, more energy. Looking forward to how this will feel in 3 months. So far, I've had few problems getting going with my workout, I'm happy to see that's not hitting.

That is Awesome brother! Now I need to get with it.

Honest Paleo

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/1519651900-20180226.png

1519651900-20180226.png

That is Awesome brother! Now I need to get with it.

Ditto - Erik, I kick myself every time I read your progress and know i probably could have put more effort into physical excursion during my day if I planned it better.

Keep being an inspiration!:cool:

Thanks guys. Honestly, coming here to post is what's helping me stay on track. Not that you guys would give me grief if I didn't post, it just helps remind me to stay on target.

They say it takes 3-4 weeks to fully secure a new habit, this is the start of week 4. I hope that means it's good and solidly set now!

And when you guys are ready, I'll be happy to :s0132: for you too!

Next step down the road is to attack the diet and make some more serious changes. That's going to be harder for me than the exercise, so I'm still psyching myself up for that next step.

Thanks guys. Honestly, coming here to post is what's helping me stay on track. Not that you guys would give me grief if I didn't post, it just helps remind me to stay on target.

They say it takes 3-4 weeks to fully secure a new habit, this is the start of week 4. I hope that means it's good and solidly set now!

And when you guys are ready, I'll be happy to :s0132: for you too!

Next step down the road is to attack the diet and make some more serious changes. That's going to be harder for me than the exercise, so I'm still psyching myself up for that next step.

eating habits can be done in small baby steps. I am betting as you start to see the weight come off it will get easier because you will want to see more change. :)

eating habits can be done in small baby steps. I am betting as you start to see the weight come off it will get easier because you will want to see more change. :)

They are changing a bit. I find the more I work out the more I crave things like protein over carbs - and I admit, I love carbs. I have seen that cut back a bit, just naturally, but I know I can do more. I know a number of folks on the new Weight Watcher's plan that really love it. They say it's easier than ever to follow. I've successfully lost weight with WW before, but I always end up giving up due to all the recording of meals, calculations, etc - just gets too tedious. The new program all works on a smart phone and apparently tracking is very simple. Perhaps that will be a saving grace this time around.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top