JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I work out in my garage. So I don't have a few of the cable machines I used to enjoy when I had a gym membership. But I make it work. I refuse to be the fat, lazy, typical American.
Good on ya mate!

I need to incorporate deadlifts into my routine, but not beginning on the floor so as to isolate the back more.

Yeah brother, the gym is my church.

I fired up the weed eater with the brush blade on it and cut Blackberries for an hour. I had to stop a couple times due to my Heart thing. Nothing was wrong and I wanted to keep it that way. It was nice to be outside and in the sun for a change.

That's not better yet? Ugh.. I told you my story about that malady.
I do not envy you.
Nope. it's permanent now. Haven't worn a closed-toe shoe on that foot in 3+ years now.
I walk on a treadmill in Nike Bounce slides. That's the best I can do for an aerobic workout these days...

Oh man buddy, sorry to hear that.
Hopefully the pain is bearable.
With my gabapentin and hydrocodone, it's tolerable. About a constant 4, some days a 5, on the 0-10 scale.

I'm weaning myself off the hydro, cuz I just don't want to be dependent upon an opioid. That, and the... issues... that go along with it, concerning 2A rights...

With my gabapentin and hydrocodone, it's tolerable. About a constant 4, some days a 5, on the 0-10 scale.

I'm weaning myself off the hydro, cuz I just don't want to be dependent upon an opioid. That, and the... issues... that go along with it, concerning 2A rights...
Been there done that but by a miracle and a book worth of stories, pain and hard work it didn't permanently cripple me.
Fingers crossed for you.

Drilled, cut, filed and sanded a 1" hole through a 1" thick piece of bronze propellor shaft strut . The piece had to slide down the barrel and will eventually cap the forearm of a muzzel loader stock to retain the barrel. :s0001:

If you don't think that's a workout my fingers are still cramping. :rolleyes:

My vocabulary also got quite a work out. :mad:

Haven't stepped in a gym in over two weeks and I'm pretty much a gym rat usually. Getting plenty of work exercise. Probably back to it end of the week. It will feel strange walking in after so many days. I'll feel like a naked man walking into a woodpecker convention.

My sleep really suffers when under a big work schedule. Always analyzing my to-do list in my head.

Finally a little pause in work. Going to tiptoe out to the gym now all sheepishly and take baby steps. It really sucks that when we (as in old farts) don't work out consistently everything gets slow and sore. Oh well.

So happy that my knee is 90% healed from the cat tripping me down the stairs. She meant well I'm sure.

Unhurt. Made of Rubber.

Coco Close Up.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews