JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dammit ThrowAway Wagon - where art thou? I can't see any reason for you to have been banned. Really worried about you.

If there is anyway you can IM me and let me know; I don't believe mods would have a cow if you started an acct just to send one IM.

If you are in a bad way, please reach out. As someone I consider an inspiration and a friend, I do care .
Same!

Being a terminally lifelong 5'-10" skinny guy, I just weighed myself this morning and found that I've dropped 5 lbs in the last four months while remodeling a rental house I bought a couple of blocks away from my home.
I'm now down to 145 lbs and I don't know where the weight came off.
I do my best to eat right, but do gulp down a couple of pints of German Kolsch beer every night after I'm done working for the day.

^^^ My guess is your Tommy Gun fell out of your backpack and went unnoticed^^^ Real exercise as in just getting stuff done beats gym exercise hands down. A person can be a daily gym rat and then help a friend move a bunch of furniture and be wiped out the next day. Most of my friends idea of exercise is taking the garbage and recycling to the curb.

But for that 'summer body' haha:

The gullibility and idiocy of the global population is the only reason something like this could even exist at all. Props to other countries for saying NO. Insect proteins are toxic to humans. Just more BS.

Um, sorry... Just, no... :s0002:
Crickets are already in a lot of USA foods. People just don't know it. The fraudulent farce otherwise known as the FDA is fine with it. Just like GMOS and poisons such as Aspartame - banned in most other countries - but not here. We need to be chemically dumbed down.

Pulverized freeze-dried crickets are used in processed food products, such as: pasta. bread. cookies. You won't see the word 'crickets' on the ingredients though and regulators are fine with that also. You know, people may not like it.

Humanity has been reduced to child brains following authority. Authority now says obese is sexy and healthy. Well, primarily only women. Rarely do we hear a man being 'fat shamed'. Women though get the victim card.

When I see an unhealthy or overweight person TRYING to go against the BS and get healthy I applaud any effort always. Mostly because they are very rare these days.

Ate a super healthy meal after a hard 1.5 hour never-slow-down workout today. Even mixed in totally new stuff; balancing on a half-ball cushion while lifting, etc. But I KNOW all the exercise is great and all, but nutrition is #1. If you don't care about what you eat, then you might as well pass on exercise.

Corp Gov is poisoning Americans more and more daily. The Corp side benefits with billions in profits, the Gov side benefits with a weak and sickly, but most importantly, dependent populace. 95% of grocery store food is toxic now.

Plane Peanuts.png

Ate a super healthy meal after a hard 1.5 hour never-slow-down workout today. Even mixed in totally new stuff; balancing on a half-ball cushion while lifting, etc. But I KNOW all the exercise is great and all, but nutrition is #1. If you don't care about what you eat, then you might as well pass on exercise.

Corp Gov is poisoning Americans more and more daily. The Corp side benefits with billions in profits, the Gov side benefits with a weak and sickly, but most importantly, dependent populace. 95% of grocery store food is toxic now.
I wholeheartedly concur with your statement regarding the importance of nutrition. FWIW, a lot of the trainers I follow state that the optimal workout session should be approximately an hour and that anything after that tends to do nothing more than beat up and wear down the body. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm still on my Sunday prepared meal schedule and eating extremely clean. I even gave up alcohol completely. :eek:

I know why I completed destroyed myself with HIIT and weights this AM. Watched Rocky III for the 200th time dammit. Popped up on NF and couldn't stop watching AGAIN. Just wrong.

The war against healthy food for the masses took another hit last night. Mass Casualty Incident Declared After Explosion at Dairy Farm in Dimmitt, Texas – Nearly 20,000 Cattle Die

Crickets incoming.

A large explosion and fire broke out at South Fork Dairy in Dimmitt, Texas on Monday night.

The cause is still unknown. Reports say the explosion engulfed multiple structures.

The smoke from the explosion could be seen from as much as 80 miles away.

Last Edited:
Life in the gym these days. Play acting yes, but funny. Narcissists and their cameras.
Plus the latest BS, where people leave their drink bottle or backpack next to equipment like they have some sort of 2-hour reservation. Ignore~!

Last Edited:
The last time I was 185 was 1985. In the 14s BF wise. Getting it done. Thanks OMAD.

Throwaway - if you are out there, start intermittent fasting or better - OMAD. (Hope you are OK)

GOAL.png Goal2.png

Last Edited:
Anyone with cardio issues - specifically concerned about plaque and clogged arteries - I highly recommend chelation. Went from a marker of 2.6 to .6 in just three years by doing three 2-week chelations (once each year, but of course it can be done in a row).

Today was a 10 minute run on the treadmill followed by abdominal day. Three to four sets of the following:

• Ab crunch machine
  • Ab slide board one leg extended
  • Incline crunches
  • Hanging leg raise
  • Ab wheel roll
  • Kneeling rope crunches
  • Cable woodchoppers
Not sure of the technical name for some of these exercises and I'm too lazy to look them up.

10 minutes in the jacuzzi post workout.

Ate like utter crap yesterday so cleaning up my act today and dialing back the calories a bit.

Wearing shorts to the gym today vs sweats cause it will actually be sunny and warm in Portland. I hope others are wearing sunglasses cause these legs are white!

Too White.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top