JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This gloomy weather and workload has me tapped out. My workout sucked. I believe it is time for a fast. Two to three days should do it. No fresh veggies in the fridge, nothing to spoil. Tues, Wed, and maybe Thursday. Fasting gives me hyper energy and better workouts.

Body Fat at 15.6 which is fine, but not good enough. 14.9 here I come. Nothing but water, trace minerals, black coffee, tea. In other words, zero cals, zero protein. I feel uplifted already. Ate a big fatty meal to get thing started.

Fasted.png

Last Edited:
Today at the gym I noticed on the notes/bulletin board there people post eating and exercise tips. So I took a pause to read some and one was right on. Then it seemed a little too familiar. Someone printed out one of my diatribes from this forum thread.

Just the text of the post. Will try to remember to take a pic next time. Weird, but kind of cool I guess.

Edit -- when I was reading it I was thinking wow this guy really knows his stuff.

I just saw (on the inter-nut, so it must be true) that laughing for 2 minutes is actually better for your heart than jogging for 3 miles....
... Tomorrow morning I'm planning to go to the park to sit on a bench and laugh at the joggers. :s0155:

I just saw (on the inter-nut, so it must be true) that laughing for 2 minutes is actually better for your heart than jogging for 3 miles....
... Tomorrow morning I'm planning to go to the park to sit on a bench and laugh at the joggers. :s0155:
I'm already feeling heart-healthy... :s0140:

30 minutes on the stationary bike. I've been working remotely, so this is the second easiest option. But I do miss the long ride...Kept my heart rate around 140/bpm. 300 calories, 9 miles. Judge as you will.

Haven't you heard the cover narrative that all the skyrocketing heart issues are because of exercise, loud music, video games, EGGS, not enough sleep, too much sleep; anything but the jab has caused people to Die Suddenly. That said, laughter is ALWAYS good medicine.

Made it into the 14s Body Fat wise. Damn body fat is stubborn. Pushed a little past three days.

Just did it for some fat loss and autophagy.

Last Edited:
Super hard early leg workout and HIIT. A little sunlight before the rain.

Saw this early and was motivated by this hero. Thank you for standing up and giving up $$ millions not to bend the knee to medical tyranny.

A note about gym security. Of course crime is raging and gym members are easy targets. Get a locker PADLOCK. Even a little one like a TSA combo lock. Besides stealing your wallet or clothes, the easy grab is your vehicle keys/remote. They grab it, go to the lot, locate your car, and have an hour to take it somewhere and clean it out or steal it altogether.

A note about gym security. Of course crime is raging and gym members are easy targets. Get a locker PADLOCK. Even a little one like a TSA combo lock. Besides stealing your wallet or clothes, the easy grab is your vehicle keys/remote. They grab it, go to the lot, locate your car, and have an hour to take it somewhere and clean it out or steal it altogether.

Not only that, the scum will have your vehicle registration, which includes your homes address. If you had (note the past tense) a firearm in your vehicle when they stole it, they now know you that are at least one firearm short for when they decide to invade your home. If the gun they got when they stole your car was your only one, well, then... :s0092:

Or they just drive to your home straight away. Using the garage remote, pull in, fill 'er up with anything they can find.

Added note: 95% of people keep valuables near their bed or bedroom closet. That is where they head first.

Fun times.

Iodine. J Crows 2%. I take two drops a day in my morning coffee. Just something else very healthy our pharm-controlled gov FDA removed from the American diet and 99% of salts. For men, it stabilizes and controls estrogen among other health wonders.

Dammit ThrowAway Wagon - where art thou? I can't see any reason for you to have been banned. Really worried about you.

If there is anyway you can IM me and let me know; I don't believe mods would have a cow if you started an acct just to send one IM.

If you are in a bad way, please reach out. As someone I consider an inspiration and a friend, I do care .

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top