JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spent 5+ hours pressure washing. Proof again that REAL world exercise and movement is hard to beat. Back a little sore, but not horrible. Giant gas powered brute loaned from a friend sure did the trick. Tedious work though.

OK, off to the gym - Friday traffic = the closest, tiny one.

Since I don't care at all about opinions when it comes to health/fat loss, but only results, I may do carnivore in June. Rewatched the Joe Rogan vid and many others. Anyone else up for 30 days of carnivore?

You need to sous vide that thing and finish it on the grill. You will never, ever cook steak (and other meats) any other way again. I promise.

Anova Precision Cooker 3.0 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ9F56WV
Oh, I know about sous vide, believe me!
My buddy Phil treated me to a porterhouse cooked sous vide and finished on the grill. I will admit, that was the very best steak I ever ate. He's sold on it.
My problem is, now that I know how good it is, I have to resist dropping the coin on the cooker. It takes me a bit to spend my money...

Oh, I know about sous vide, believe me!
My buddy Phil treated me to a porterhouse cooked sous vide and finished on the grill. I will admit, that was the very best steak I ever ate. He's sold on it.
My problem is, now that I know how good it is, I have to resist dropping the coin on the cooker. It takes me a bit to spend my money...
Also these:

And if you've gone to all of the trouble of making the perfect steak with umai bags and sous vide, nothing but finishing them by searing over raging hot charcoal will do.

Also these:

And if you've gone to all of the trouble of making the perfect steak with umai bags and sous vide, nothing but finishing them by searing over raging hot charcoal will do.
Well, one thing's fer sure... I ain't gonna go out and buy a new charcoal grill after just having discarded the old one and replacing it with a propane grill...

But I will say, waaay BITD as a Boy Scout, and even in much more recent years while car camping, I have cooked what the Scouts called "Caveman Steak" by building a fire into a red-hot coal bed, blowing off the ash, and immediately throwing the raw steak directly on the coals for a few dozen seconds on each side. I assure you, it was delicious...

Last Edited:
Good one.

CRAP.jpeg

Yes, sugary stuff. Even ones with just a little 'fruit juice' added. + of course all soda pops. Non-diet loaded with sugars; diet loaded with toxins like asparatame.

When I crave a tasty carbonated drink I like Zevia - no sugars - but water or lemon water really is the best. Filtered water, any attempt better than nothing, since tap water in loaded with all sorts of horrible crap.

If you have a sweet tooth, look for drinks sweetened with Monk Fruit or Stevia.

The Fat Fiction movie (2020) documentary is really good. Nothing we don't know, but would be ideal for the uninformed. All about how low and none fat was a deliberate lie and demonizing meats, eggs, and real foods. The hard pill to swallow is our own corp gov't rigged the data cause they want us profitable and controlled.

Almost all illness at their core are from poor nutrition including diabetes, cancers, heart attacks. All of later treatments for those are worth trillions. So yes, profitable. Weak and sickly people are almost much more compliant and obedient. A win-win.

Your well being and health doesn't matter on any level or they would have revised all the lies and misdirection long ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top