JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Hello so I am trying to list out a package deal that include a 9mm Ruger carbine with a vortex viper red dot a 13 gauge shotgun with ammo for both and a box of clays with a thrower. So what category? I post it under great deals which it was deleted. So can I not sell this all together anywhere I need to sell each in it's own category? Carbine fall under rifle or handgun? I need money and I need the amount for everything I don't have time to wait for each individual item to sell! Thanks for any information on this I appreciate it..

The great deals section is for when you spot something a company is selling at a good price...
Like Acme outfitters..selling a brick of CCI .22 ammo for $10 ....

I would list both the carbine and shotgun ( 13 gauge...? ) with all the goodies under the rifle classifieds.
If you wanted to sell it all as a package deal.
Andy

Upvote 0
Hello so I am trying to list out a package deal that include a 9mm Ruger carbine with a vortex viper red dot a 13 gauge shotgun with ammo for both and a box of clays with a thrower. So what category? I post it under great deals which it was deleted. So can I not sell this all together anywhere I need to sell each in it's own category? Carbine fall under rifle or handgun? I need money and I need the amount for everything I don't have time to wait for each individual item to sell! Thanks for any information on this I appreciate it..
I would post firearms individually and provide links for other firearms in each ad with package price, if buyer purchases them all. Carbine should go in rifle section, assuming it has 16+ inch barrel. If you need money and want them to sell quick, price the package deal well below market. The gun market is very soft right now. It is a buyers market, for sure.

Upvote 0
The great deals section is for when you spot something a company is selling at a good price...
Like Acme outfitters..selling a brick of CCI .22 ammo for $10 ....

I would list both the carbine and shotgun ( 13 gauge...? ) with all the goodies under the rifle classifieds.
If you wanted to sell it all as a package deal.
Andy
Thanks Andy I will try and list it there and see what happens

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR