JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a M & P 15-22, I am thinking about putting a scope on, that has day and night vision
has anyone or does anyone have a setup on their firearm, if so what brand do you have?

Cheers
Karen

I bought a M & P 15-22, I am thinking about putting a scope on, that has day and night vision
has anyone or does anyone have a setup on their firearm, if so what brand do you have?

Cheers
Karen
On a variety of platforms, I use the Vortex Crossfire 2, 6-18x44. Put the same on my bolt action 22lr as well as my Tippmann M4-22.

Cheers
Karen
on my Ruger 10/22 I put a Sig Romeo5 and a TLR-2 light
this get me out to 100 yrds at night
have it zeroed at 75 yrds with CCI stingers
use this for raccoons
my objective is to get rid of the raccoons, not necessarily kill them
they usually take off once i turn the light on
and our coon hound will run right down the light beam after the raccoons

Leupold for a day scope. Magnification will depend on what the primary job/configuration of the firearm will be. Be aware that if you want night vision you're going to pay out the nose for it. The good stuff ain't cheap and the cheap stuff you don't want.

Leupold for a day scope. Magnification will depend on what the primary job/configuration of the firearm will be. Be aware that if you want night vision you're going to pay out the nose for it. The good stuff ain't cheap and the cheap stuff you don't want.
I have found that out, maybe if we don't eat for a month I could get one of the expensive ones come to think of it,need to be more than a month, more like six months, by then won't be need it.
:)

on my Ruger 10/22 I put a Sig Romeo5 and a TLR-2 light
this get me out to 100 yrds at night
have it zeroed at 75 yrds with CCI stingers
use this for raccoons
my objective is to get rid of the raccoons, not necessarily kill them
they usually take off once i turn the light on
and our coon hound will run right down the light beam after the raccoons
I will check those out.

I would look at the Holosun DRS-TH Thermal Reflex Sight. The night vision version will be a bit cheaper. Not yet available to the public, though, and not magnified, but we're talking about a 22LR.

Edit: Looks like the NV models started shipping out to dealers a week or so ago, and the thermals will be shipped in the next week or two.

Last Edited:
The nice thing about them is they are local. I have had real good luck with them over the years.
I would hate to tell you what I have spent on their stuff. They have what they call friends & Family.
Great discounts.

On a variety of platforms, I use the Vortex Crossfire 2, 6-18x44. Put the same on my bolt action 22lr as well as my Tippmann M4-22.
correct me if I'm wrong, but the M&P 15-22 is only 22LR
my Tony Kidd 10/22 only has an 8X scope - can fill a dime sized dot full of holes at 50 yrds all day long
for plinking, I put holes in O on Coors cans
how far do you intend to shoot with your 15-22?
for 22LR, insure you have parallex adj or a dedicated 22LR scope - many of the AR scopes are fixed at 100 yrds for .223
most of your 22LR shooting will be under that

Ruger 1022 target.JPG

my Tony Kidd 10/22 only has an 8X scope - can fill a dime sized dot full of holes at 50 yrds all day long
for 22LR, insure you have parallex adj or a dedicated 22LR scope - many of the AR scopes are fixed at 100 yrds for .223

View attachment 1839313
You are right it is a 22lr, a 100 yrds is what I would like to be able to shoot at, for plinking around for now.
Later I would like to get AR 15's big brother.

View attachment 1839313
22lr is correct. Running at full power, nice to dial in at 50yds.

With cheap ammo it does well at 50yds, would be even more fun with good ammo at 100yds

You are right it is a 22lr, a 100 yrds is what I would like to be able to shoot at, for plinking around for now.
Later I would like to get AR 15's big brother.
don't buy an AR 15 - build one - it cost me $100 for all the tools
8 builds later and it was worth it
but I live in Washington and have been warned on mentioning my AR builds, since even parts are banned up here
still have 2 serial numbered reciever sets purchased in 2017, but I'm not to talk about these

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top