JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would look at the Holosun DRS-TH Thermal Reflex Sight. The night vision version will be a bit cheaper. Not yet available to the public, though, and not magnified, but we're talking about a 22LR.

Edit: Looks like the NV models started shipping out to dealers a week or so ago, and the thermals will be shipped in the next week or two.
Oh cool, I better start saving.

Also use the same optic on my 308, keeps things simple...
Counterpoint: all of those guns have differing capabilities, and using the same optics across all of them creates a potential for using the wrong dope.

I apply optics based on the gun's capabilities, and scope of engagement. For a bare bones .22 AR, red dot, maybe with a magnifier, or an LPVO in 1-4x, or 1-6x. No risk of out scoping the gun.

Counterpoint: all of those guns have differing capabilities, and using the same optics across all of them creates a potential for using the wrong dope.

I apply optics based on the gun's capabilities, and scope of engagement. For a bare bones .22 AR, red dot, maybe with a magnifier, or an LPVO in 1-4x, or 1-6x. No risk of out scoping the gun.
Every rifle I have has the same capability that I have.

I bought a M & P 15-22, I am thinking about putting a scope on, that has day and night vision
has anyone or does anyone have a setup on their firearm, if so what brand do you have?

Cheers
Karen
No affiliation

Luckily, I don't have a .22LR AR.

200.gif

I see what you did there.

The .22lr are almost always used at full magnification and sighted in at 50yds, any adjustments are done by eye.

The 308, gets sighted at 100yds and then just hold overs..

The mighty 50 was treated recently with a leupold mark 5 HD. Buy once, cry once. Outstanding scopes. But my Christensen 6.5 mpr has a vortex viper pst that has never left me hanging either. Just get what you can afford and have fun!

IMG_1322.jpeg IMG_1323.jpeg

Sig Sauer buck master or whiskey series..I haven't broken either yet. Not even in my 338. Broke a few Leupolds an every vortex. But I'm a little rough on stuff.
The day after I got the one on my fifty, i knocked it off my tailgate and it landed upside down on the logging road. My tailgate is about 4.5' off the ground in my super duty. And that's a heavy gun. But it still works lol. Just real world testing it!

The .22lr are almost always used at full magnification and sighted in at 50yds, any adjustments are done by eye.

The 308, gets sighted at 100yds and then just hold overs..
No way! If you channel you inner saiga308 you too can shoot .22s at glass bottles and garbage in the wilderness at long range.

I'll agree with what others have said… don't underestimate the value of the scope when it comes to being effective in the field (competition or hunting) I'd rather have one or two great scopes and switch them around on rifles depending on my needs. Get the best optics you can afford. Keep an open mind on brands of you're looking to maximize value.

IMG_7101.jpeg IMG_7102.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top