JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can Go Get any ammo I want right now... Only problem is, that its From Gun shops that Are charging $22 For a box Of Blazer .40 that you can get at walmart for 12.47 if you just wait around for it.

.38 and .32 are the most popular to see on the shelves... A good number of .44Mag, .357Mag, and .500.

Then comes .40, then 9mm.

.45 is starting to make a comeback...

And .380 is just invisible. Those that get it only get < 10 boxes and they sell out in minutes.

Those that get more in, charge 200&#37; more than it should be (yes Gun Broker, I am talking about you)

But things are improving... assuming nothing major pops up on the political front anytime soon I would expect ammo to be closer to normal by September... This isn't scientific, just seeing how supply is coming back from my weekly trips to multiple stores...

.38 and .32 are the most popular to see on the shelves... A good number of .44Mag, .357Mag, and .500.

Then comes .40, then 9mm.

.45 is starting to make a comeback...

And .380 is just invisible. Those that get it only get < 10 boxes and they sell out in minutes.

Those that get more in, charge 200% more than it should be (yes Gun Broker, I am talking about you)

But things are improving... assuming nothing major pops up on the political front anytime soon I would expect ammo to be closer to normal by September... This isn't scientific, just seeing how supply is coming back from my weekly trips to multiple stores...

i hope you are right,but who knows?? right now i have a little bit of 380,and a good stock of 22and 9mm,just frustrated i cant find more for months now,although the only places i check are bi-mart in damascus and sandy,probably should check more places:s0155:

i hope you are right,but who knows?? right now i have a little bit of 380,and a good stock of 22and 9mm,just frustrated i cant find more for months now,although the only places i check are bi-mart in damascus and sandy,probably should check more places:s0155:

Check the Sandy and Damascus Bi-Mart on Wednesday and Friday... if you can, check around 11a-noon...

At least Bi-Mart has a steady schedule, Wal-Mart says "we get shipments every night" -- well, I really don't like Wal-Mart and the only reason I go there is for ammo, so I really don't want to have to check with them daily to see if they got in .380, etc...

Why the hack is 380 so hard to find?

I wonder this myself. All I can figure is that it used to be a low-volume caliber, but now Kahr (P3AT) and Luger (LCP) have pretty recent (and excellent) deep concealment pistols in that caliber, resulting in a resurgent interest in .380 as a solid defense round. With the run on other calibers, the manufacturers haven't bothered to retool to meet the .380 demand.

Just a guess.

I was at fishermans marine and outdoors in oregon city. They had 38 special, 40S&W, 9 makarov, 45 acp, 5.56, and probally some others, thought it was limited probally about 6 boxes of each. Decent prices, the 38 special was $18, and the 40S&W was $20 brass cased ammo.

380 is used for all the small concealed pistols like ruger lcp, walther ppk, and others. I imagine the ammo manufactures are making the more profitable ammos in larger calibers, but i dont. Lots of people today are getting there chl's and they like small concealable handguns.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top