JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Drinking Seagrams 7 tonight, I have not had it in years and forgot how much I like it.

6E1B49E7-F883-4F38-A0EF-139B1FF2E9EE.jpeg

P1050037.jpg

Apple cider with a full dose of two-dollar McCormick's whiskey from the squeeze bag.:s0133:

I don't mess around with the cheap stuff.

Last Edited:
I really never expected this thread to go this far when I started it.

I almost would like to see it as a sticky thread for whenever you feel like drunk talking.

Don't get me wrong, I have really thought about trying it now that it is legal. But I'm way to freaked out that I would freak out.
nah u wont freak out. go buy a joint of somethin mild and take 1...maybe 2 drags and see what happens. dont smoke the whole thing unless youre tryin to get way high. all good man.

if u wanna freak out go find someone with some oil and do 3-4 dabs.. you'll freak out and probably never do it again. ever.

I really never expected this thread to go this far when I started it.

I almost would like to see it as a sticky thread for whenever you feel like drunk talking.

I really did LOL!
Good one Red.
Gabby
OH BTW I'm still drinking the cheap stuff an growing to like it neat.
The name is "BROKeR's so I guess you would say Brok ers with a hard K in the middle
rather than saying broker's like a real estate broker. It's 80 proof blended, from of all places Hood River, OR! I think I'm going to get some more , I like it. I paid $9.95 at the state run store for a 750ML bottle. I just learned that is a METRIC FIFTH and is a rip off of %1 over the old fifth most of us here grew up with. I'm sure the sellers of booze just love that, another way to scalp the public.
Aren't you glad we have adopted the metric system next thing you know they will make is buy gas in liters as they do in Europe.
You mechanics out there had to buy a whole other set of wrenches just to be able to twist those new metric nuts and bolts. Oh yeah great idea, Snap-On just loved it I'm sure.:s0013::s0137:
Gabby

BTW guy's and Gals, if you have a CHL here in OR, and want to lose it, just get busted for being high on weed, heck you don't have to be high, just test positive, and you can kiss that CHL buh-by.
They haven't changed that law yet and I hope the never do, being drunk is bad enough of a influence of your thinking, I've used both in the past, and I'm glad I wasn't carrying back then.
Don't do it, and carry please. :eek:
Gabby

i know people with state issued medical cards who have gotten a CHL after the fact. am i missing something?

All I know is the law is still on the books last I checked.
Perhaps the medical sign off by your physician will be honored.
But if you are a recreational user, I suspect there is a difference.
Maybe we have a lawyer that can weigh in here and clarify the question
for us.
Gabby

I really did LOL!
Good one Red.
Gabby
OH BTW I'm still drinking the cheap stuff an growing to like it neat.
The name is "BROKeR's so I guess you would say Brok ers with a hard K in the middle
rather than saying broker's like a real estate broker. It's 80 proof blended, from of all places Hood River, OR! I think I'm going to get some more , I like it. I paid $9.95 at the state run store for a 750ML bottle. I just learned that is a METRIC FIFTH and is a rip off of %1 over the old fifth most of us here grew up with. I'm sure the sellers of booze just love that, another way to scalp the public.
Aren't you glad we have adopted the metric system next thing you know they will make is buy gas in liters as they do in Europe.
You mechanics out there had to buy a whole other set of wrenches just to be able to twist those new metric nuts and bolts. Oh yeah great idea, Snap-On just loved it I'm sure.:s0013::s0137:
Gabby

You should try ezra brooks 90 proof if you're liking the cheap stuff! It's pretty good, I tend to mostly use it in the winter months to fight off colds. I figure the extra proof in it helps.

Don't get me wrong, I have really thought about trying it now that it is legal. But I'm way to freaked out that I would freak out.

Yeah, well.......I smoked a bunch in the '70s when we had "Lids" and "Bags". 4-fingers, no stems, no seed, nothin' but leaf! For $10.00. Hardly smoked any in 20+ years. Some folks I know grow and gave me a little. I took 4 small hits of a tiny joint. I was too high, man it sucked. I was one step away from sitting on the sofa, rocking back and forth in a fetal position. Been scared to smoke since and that was 2 1/2 years ago!

See if you can maybe get some leaf from someone growing? They just throw that stuff away, or use it as mulch for the next crop.

BTW guy's and Gals, if you have a CHL here in OR, and want to lose it, just get busted for being high on weed, heck you don't have to be high, just test positive, and you can kiss that CHL buh-by.
They haven't changed that law yet and I hope the never do, being drunk is bad enough of a influence of your thinking, I've used both in the past, and I'm glad I wasn't carrying back then.
Don't do it, and carry please. :eek:
Gabby

I never mix guns and drinking, if I am going to a bar I leave the gun at home.

I seriously doubt I will try pot, it would have to be the right situation where I would just go for it. Even then I don't see it happening and if it did my guns would be locked up!

Would have to legalize it federally before I touch it. And only in brownie form, if I needed it for some health problem.

Yeah, I am thinking the same thing. When buying a gun and filling out the form 4473 it says:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

It also says marijuana use remains "Unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes" under state law.

So if you smoke it for fun or medical then you would be lying on the form if you said no.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top