JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1061.jpg Man... how did I miss this thread?
Wife's bday present (from her birth year)

I'm currentLy drinking a G&T; it's Friday.

Had tamales for dinner and for dessert, since I'm out of rum and tequila, I'm having a fireball and coke.

I'm probably going to go to the liquor store this weekend to replenish the stocks, any recommendations for a good dark rum? I usually just get Bacardi Black but I'm wanting to try something different.

If you want to have some fun try this.

76D26493-5D05-49C2-9610-69A14BA304BC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mission accomplished, got a bottle of New Deal Distillery No. 33 Portland Dry Gin, and a bottle of Kraken Black Spiced Rum, and I'm currently enjoying a Gin and Tonic.

Edit:And now a Churchill's Martini.

Last Edited:
I just received this as a gift. Thought I'd grown up and got away from "beginners" whisky, but maybe this just reminded me how nice Canadian whisky can be. This is really good.

1108171332.jpg

A beer. Cheap and cold. Loooong two days at work (owner of my company is in town but that's always a good thing). We did two 12 hour days in a row. Whew!

If you want to have some fun try this.

352117-3a7ace0726340f9e120d47687f883a84.png

I can't remember the last time I had that.....:rolleyes: And I'm pretty sure it was Bacardi .

Gin and tonic guy here. Cheap gin, (BURNETT'S). New Amsterdam for sipping. And after a hard day, wet, cold etc, a Gibson/rocks, with three onions please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember the last time I had that.....:rolleyes: And I'm pretty sure it was Bacardi .

Gin and tonic guy here. Cheap gin, (BURNETT'S). New Amsterdam for sipping. And after a hard day, wet, cold etc, a Gibson/rocks, with three onions please.

Bacardi quit making 151 a few years ago, I was told by the liquor store guy it was because of liability reasons.

I bought the Cruzan 151 this past summer and I made a nice strong rum and coke, after that one drink I was really feeling it!

im goin to the liquor store tomorrow after work. were having a suprise birthday party for a buddy. gonna get some 8seconds whiskey.

his wifes idea :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads