JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg
I like the taste of this, not overly sweet with the right amount of tartness...

Been drinking Bell'agio Chianti this afternoon. It is a dry, but smooth red wine. Finally had a weekend off; kind of, yesterday was little people's birthday and lots of family were over, though not any from my side due to a serious situation with one of the brothers. Today is quiet though. Normally I'd be outside in this weather, but the smoke has returned. No matter, good food and wine in the house, and now that aforementioned little ones are down for the nap, me and my beloved have time uninterrupted. :cool:

Stop one Heritage Distiling Co.
Crisp Barrel finished Gin (ok but reminds me of kiln dried barrel aged whiskey)
Elk rider gin (good juniper forward, nice citrus note underneath)
Batch 12 gin (really good, I picked up a bottle so I'll do more notes later)
Brown Sugar Bourbon 103 proof (too sweet)
Batch 12 bourbon (nice bourbon, smooth, vanilla and cherry notes)
Double barrel rye (good more like a high rye bourbon doesn't have the spikey notes of rye, prominent vanilla and cinnamon)
And bacon vodka (wife's choice, not great might be good in a bloody Mary.)

Last Edited:
Stop 2 (Thinking Tree, Eugene) and Stop 3 (Hard Times, Monroe) were closed even though their hours said they were open, Stop 4 at 4 spirits, Corvallis was open so I got a tasting flight of all 8 of theirs except for the Vodka, somethings funky with their barrels everything aged in New American oak tasted this and like artificial banana but their American Whiskey (100% Corn, aged in used Oak) didn't and their light Rum and Cucumber Gin also didn't. The American Whiskey also tasted more malty then their Single Malt. Their Cucumber Gin did make a good Bees Knees.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top