JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinkin' straight, rocks, mixed ...

I always want to like burbon, but just don't.

I got a nice Irish - Green Spot - I am drinkin'
I prefer to drink with just a drop of water, or straight.
If the whiskey is too harsh, then I'll drop in some ice.
I'd mix for social occasions, but that is not my first choice.

I was thinkin' straight, rocks, mixed ...

I always want to like burbon, but just don't.

I got a nice Irish - Green Spot - I am drinkin'
I prefer to drink with just a drop of water, or straight.
If the whiskey is too harsh, then I'll drop in some ice.
I'd mix for social occasions, but that is not my first choice.

On the rocks, straight for me.

Have any of you out there tried Avaition Gin??
Wondering what your thoughts were on it before I spent money on a bottle..

"Fanciest" I've had is Bombay Sapphire.

Have any of you out there tried Avaition Gin??
Wondering what your thoughts were on it before I spent money on a bottle..
It's a contemporary gin. Pretty mild overall not alot of juniper flavor, it's floral, citrusy, very smooth it's good neat and with soda or a lighter tonic. I like my martini's like Churchill so I can't comment on them.

Here's someone else's opinion of it.
Aviation Gin

Tonight I'm sipping on some Sleepytime Extra, but as long as gin is the topic of conversation has anybody tried the New Deal gin? It's distilled in Portland, and is my personal favorite gin. Good enough to drink straight.

81GDJWw4dAL._SX355_.jpg

Tonight I'm sipping on some Sleepytime Extra, but as long as gin is the topic of conversation has anybody tried the New Deal gin? It's distilled in Portland, and is my personal favorite gin. Good enough to drink straight.

View attachment 436083
New Deal Gin is great I've had both the No.1 and the No.33. My go to Gin is the No. 33 if I don't feel like getting anything new (currently sipping some Scribbles Dry Gin by Oregon Spirit Distillers.) The Gin No.1 is interesting it goes through a secondary infusion that picks up some things that are lost in the distillation process it's in my top 3 (with Crater Lake rounding out the list.)

I have been drinking the Tanqueray Gin this evening. I have not tried this New Deal Gin you gentleman are discussing, but I am interested to give it a "spin". :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top