JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm reading along and scroll onto that first post, see that set-up, and thinking. "Guy doesn't have much of a life I guess". THEN, I see it's you Joe!!:s0114: We know how hard you work Joe. Just to keep us entertained. Thanks.

That just means I have to work extra hard to keep things interesting when I do have free time :D

Funny you mention that, aside from the money one of the main reasons I have a part-time job working with the public is to keep me social. Long hours stuck behind a computer isn't good for someone with my personality type.

:s0053:

I am drinking my required fluid intake increase decaf room temp tea with no lemon or sugar. Just good green tea. The green tea keeps my pee free I see. Also I sleep better slightly hydrated. Frequent trips necessary. Oh the glories of old age. Hee hee hee. :)

Buffalo Trace for me this evening, just poured it. Been up since 4am working on an issue with the site, I've earned it :confused:

I dont have one drop of alcohol in my house and after reading all the comments of people wanting to pass new gun laws i really regret not picking some up

Prep fluids for mt colenoscopy on Thursday.
Trust me you don't want to cough or laugh to hard no solid food either fun fun fun .
You all should consider doing it you have not already it's as much fun as a barrel of monkeys

I had a glass of dry table wine (Bell'Agio Chianti) with dinner. It was a delicious pasta dish cooked up by my beloved. Now I am sipping a G&T and listing to some pleasant music. :)

Sounds like a nice night! What's your pleasant music?

Mainly songs sung by José Carreras and Plácido Domingo. Though a piece by Frank Sinatra came up on Youtube that was nice as well.

Of course, there is the steady background noise of two boisterous little people, but, though highly silly, it is pleasant in its own way too. :)

Mainly songs sung by José Carreras and Plácido Domingo. Though a piece by Frank Sinatra came up on Youtube that was nice as well.

Of course, there is the steady background noise of two boisterous little people, but, though highly silly, it is pleasant in its own way too. :)

Always looking for new music, I'll have to check that out.

You know it! Joe reads every post and thread at NWFA, and edits accordingly. :cool:

Hah! Maybe 5%. I'm mostly working under the hood on the technical side and dealing with the business (two full time jobs on their own for a site this size) :confused:

Having a Genever Old Fashioned, made with Bols. I prefer Merrylegs, but the liquor store only had Bols. Bols is a little more bitter and is kind of boring it has a much more neutral base then the Merrylegs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads