JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL! I remember my uncle used to drink that when I was 9 years old.

Now I'm 69. Just Sayin' :)

Actually my Dad wasn't so High-Brow. He drank Lucky Lager. 🤣
I like my beers like I like my football teams. Been around since the early days.
None of that foo-foo, over-hopped, stuff!

Beyond smooth.
IMG_1554.JPG

My Christmas morning tradition, enjoying a bottle of Figgy Pudding. Spiced English-style Old Ale aged in brandy barrels. Perfect for sipping on Christmas day 😋
Merry Christmas everyone, except libtards!

1703535208214.png

Not so much "tonight", but I needed a little kick-start this morning after initiating the NYE revelry a day too early last night... :rolleyes:
These went quite well with my brekkie burritos, too!

Bloody Mary.JPG

Just finished my chores, time for one of my favorites from the local watering hole. As Sobo mentioned it may not be night, but I'm not too worried about it.

IMG_3137.jpeg

Not so much "tonight", but I needed a little kick-start this morning after initiating the NYE revelry a day too early last night... :rolleyes:
These went quite well with my brekkie burritos, too!

View attachment 1792406
Those have been a Christmas tradition in the "J" house since I was very young. Though dad made them with beer instead of vodka. The last five years or so the tradition in our house has been to open gifts and then go to a local bar that's open 365 days a year to hang-out, drink a couple tall bloody mary's, gamble some, hob-nob with the grave yard/swing shift people, and get breakfast. It's been some of the same crowd at that dive bar every year. One guy is an old time school buddy of Jane's. And others people that she's/I have know from the hood because of her working at the stores here.

YASS..Bay-Bee!!! You can even skip the Burritos. :)

*BUT* Did you ever try Master Mix Loaded?? THATS the TICKET!!
I haven't tried that one as I'm a Zing Zang man myself, but I'm open to new experiences. My only reservation with Sobo's choice of mix is that there's no evidence of a muscle bound urbanite with an affinity for gold jewelry anywhere in sight. Regardless, tomato juice and spices mix well with both beer and vodka, so I'm game.

I haven't tried that one as I'm a Zing Zang man myself, but I'm open to new experiences. My only reservation with Sobo's choice of mix is that there's no evidence of a muscle bound urbanite with an affinity for gold jewelry anywhere in sight. Regardless, tomato juice and spices mix well with both beer and vodka, so I'm game.
Master Mix Loaded can sometimes be a bit hard to find. I see it at Fred Meyer, but not all the time. Definitely worth a try!

*BUT* Did you ever try Master Mix Loaded?? THATS the TICKET!!
That's the exact stuff I landed on here a year or so ago. I'm frugal, and don't believe the spendy mixes are worth the money. Actually, the only thing you really need is tomato/V-8 juice and a couple squirts of Demetri's. Way back I always made my B-M's from scratch, but that takes too long so I went to using Mr. & Mrs. T's for many years.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top