JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here, here…. I too like the taste and complexity of a well mastered rye, or bourbon or scotch To the wife, they're all the same. But each has a unique character, nose and palette. I only drink after the fam has gone to bed, and that pour will last me 2-2.5 hours. I'm a whiskey sipper, I don't bang them back, too old for that…. I like to savor the flavor
I'm the same way, QUALITY over quantity! After I had my stroke, doctors warned me off of everything, so I had to give up all the good stuff, BUT, I can still enjoy a wee dram or, mostly a 3 finger pour over frozen marble stones! It absolutely HAS to be a good one, preferably a Kentucky Bourbon, even better if it's a Bonded or special cask offering and I don't mind spending the extra! Not much of a Scotch drinker, never really found anything I liked, maybe a little Glenfiddich now and then, but,............

Give me some Buffalo Trace, Bullitt, or a little Makers Mark , or Knob Creek any time, even Pendleton now and again, just a little taste ya know, makes a feller feel just swell!

Back is acting up again, time to pour something on it.

IMG_3072.jpeg

On assignment in Louisiana at the moment, so there's been copious amounts of Abita amber over the past few evenings. Tonight it's Ziegen bock and Maker's Mark.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top