JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a guy that owed me money and outright refused to repay. He then bought a BMW 325 and bragged about it. One cool fall morning (around 0400) I placed a block of limburger cheese on top of his transmission. By the time he got to work, it had melted all over the top and commensed to stink. The car was a total loss and his insurance wouldn't cover it. I still feel bad about that . . .NOT!
I once tied a piece of liver to a guys engine manifold, in the middle of summer, when blowflies are at their busiest.... :)

Out the door $26.99? in WA? I figured with all the BS liquor taxes you have up there that a bottle of BT would be at least $40
Wish that was the OTD price -- something like an additional four bucks tax. Why it's good to have access to the military bases' Class VI/package stores -- zero taxes. The Navy stores typically put Maker's Mark and Bulleit on sale for $22, Woodford Reserve sometimes $25.95 and the big bottles of Bombay Saphire $29.95.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere -- Manhattans or Martinis tonight?

Wish that was the OTD price -- something like an additional four bucks tax. Why it's good to have access to the military bases' Class VI/package stores -- zero taxes. The Navy stores typically put Maker's Mark and Bulleit on sale for $22, Woodford Reserve sometimes $25.95 and the big bottles of Bombay Saphire $29.95.

OFs! And it's a shootin' weekend this weekend! Got buds comin' in from outta town to hit last week's USPSA course at my range!

OF14.JPG

The fine brown whiskey from Louis L'Amour !

If you like Bombay Saphire which is one of my all time favorites and has had law enforcement involved sorry another story no DUI but bottle rockets were the law breaker you should try Hendrick's it is a game changer Aviation is also nice and is made in Portland so we have that going for us YEA Oregon !

Yes sounds weird but it is awesome but you need a glass bottle and a tube of peanuts from a vending machine sorry this is the 80's talking !
Her post-credits belch at the 7:14 mark was mighty worthy... :s0140:

Teed up for ya right here...

Last Edited:
If you like Bombay Saphire which is one of my all time favorites and has had law enforcement involved sorry another story no DUI but bottle rockets were the law breaker you should try Hendrick's it is a game changer Aviation is also nice and is made in Portland so we have that going for us YEA Oregon !
I do likes me some gin-n-tonics with Aviator... indeed I do...

As for what you are drinking I chose to sip on a spendy bottle at home vs spending 10k+ on being not so smart
It is extremely rare that I drink more than 2 drinks in a 2 to 3 hour period when not at home and will not be staying where I'm drinking.
Staying at home and drinking, OTOH... be advised there is no limit to the level of debauchery to which I will descend...

It is extremely rare that I drink more than 2 drinks in a 2 to 3 hour period when not at home and will not be staying where I'm drinking.
Staying at home and drinking, OTOH... be advised there is no limit to the level of debauchery to which I will descend...
True that's when the freaks come out ! Just think of the money your saving you sir are a responsible human and if I had a hat it would be off to you !

Yeah that bottled water is not good for your gallbladder! Hope your recovery is going well though.
I had 2 discs in my neck replaced a couple of months ago. When they asked if it was due to work or an accident I said neither. Pretty sure it was from constantly nodding in agreement with everything my wife says!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top