JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a guy that owed me money and outright refused to repay. He then bought a BMW 325 and bragged about it. One cool fall morning (around 0400) I placed a block of limburger cheese on top of his transmission. By the time he got to work, it had melted all over the top and commensed to stink. The car was a total loss and his insurance wouldn't cover it. I still feel bad about that . . .NOT!

Kamchatka vodka is made in Kentucky "Kamchatka Vodka is one of the largest selling vodkas in America. Its smooth, crisp taste makes it excellent year round for entertaining and mix ability. Distilled from the finest grains for a clear, smooth crisp taste." it gets excellent reviews.

Lauders is imported from Scotland, "Originally established in 1834, Lauders Blended Scotch whisky is imported from Scotland after being aged for three years in oak barrels. The aroma is light and citrusy, with caramel and green apple notes. The taste inspires rich creaminess with some slight maltiness that slowly evolves into sweet toffee in the mid palate. The whisky finishes with lingering brown sugar notes interlaced with a light maltiness."

Both choices sound good to me!
I'm not a huge vodka fan but vodka made in Kentucky I'm gonna have to try, those Kentucky folks have a long history of making pretty good liquor.
And I'm also on a retiree budget!

Cheers!
Jon
I don't have a refined palate that is able to detect all those fine nuances in either of my favorites, but I still enjoy them greatly, mater of fact I just took a swig of the Lauder's. Num, num! I have a great friendfrom childhood who spels his name Jon Too.
Nice gabbing with you.
Gabby

Monarch at 17 bux a half gallon, though the Buffalo Trace sitting nect to it keeps trying to creep away. Never get hangovers regardless of what or how much. It's me Norsk blood. Makes it too expensive to get wobbly in bars. Less than a juice glass full isn't worth the bother...
@uraki, I was instructed by a bar school teacher that hangovers are a allergic reaction to whatever is in colored liquors, which is usually from being aged in wood. I cant drink anything from Budweiser they age in Beech wood I can't even finish a can of it. He suggest you drink those ones without color to avoid hangovers. So far the only thing I get a hangover from is Budweiser.
Gabby

Just chilling......

IMG_9112.JPG

Once upon a time a friend of mine had a garage sale he knew nothing about including an advertised Early Bird Special coffee and donuts at 5 AM (just ring the doorbell). Balloons and signs everywhere and an ad in the local paper (back when they took cash) on a Sunday morning after I knew he'd be bombed Saturday night, No revenge, just for fun. I had to look over my shoulder a LONG time after that one :)
YEE-OWW! To a friend, eh? No wonder your enemies fear you.

YEE-OWW! To a friend, eh? No wonder your enemies fear you.
Worked out great in the end. I offered later to take him out drinking and carousing to make up for it. Picked him along with another buddy up and surprised him by driving straight to the airport and a couple hours later were in Vegas gambling, drinking and chasing skirts. Didn't even bother to get a room, just flew back on the morning flight. I felt a bit sorry for the folks who sat near us as we were the worse for wear by that point.

Worked out great in the end. I offered later to take him out drinking and carousing to make up for it. Picked him along with another buddy up and surprised him by driving straight to the airport and a couple hours later were in Vegas gambling, drinking and chasing skirts. Didn't even bother to get a room, just flew back on the morning flight. I felt a bit sorry for the folks who sat near us as we were the worse for wear by that point.
Methinks this might be where they got the idea for The Hangover movies...

They even write the "Barrelled On: " date on the Label. Cool! :)
Yeah, a lot of bonded whiskeys do that. Single-barrel bottling will tell you bottling date, and also often give specifics on batch number, and sometimes where in the rickhouse (barrel warehouse) the barrel that the bottle comes from was aged. It's more information than most of us need, but it's fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top