JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe, if I can get to the store?

1673210131218.png

Want some music to go with that?

Aloha, Mark

Does this still count as a "fruity drink" with you über-elite connoisseurs? o_O It's got a coupla chucks of lemon it it...

I believe it'll pair nicely with tonight's lamb choppers! :)

Vodka-n-tonic02.JPG

Last Edited:
I was across the border recently. When I travel abroad, I always look for cigars and potables.

Cigars and potables I've found too often to cost way more elsewhere than at home.

But, I stumbled into a liquor store in Mazatlan, and found prices far cheaper than I've ever found from other street vendors and/or touristy merchants. I got three 200ml bottles, (roughly 7-ounces each) of assorted tequilas, (more is just too difficult to get home), and was pleased to pay 7-dollars US, total.

This is apparently a known brand, but not known to me. It is surprisingly good.

InkedP1050797.jpg

I'm told I should stay away from too much of a good thing, and I'm being mostly good, but I figured I owed myself a couple sips as my photography fee.
.:s0032:

No. Two much ice.
Geebus, 60+ years on this planet and I still can't do a phuq'n thing right... :rolleyes:

And WTF is "Two much ice"? Am I only allowed 2 ice cubes now? Man, this climate change bullshiit has gone waaaaaaaaaaaay too far... o_O
Nice ulu's though. That will go down in the basement I am sure.
It's part of a set of J.A. Henckels Four Stars... Those won't go down to the basement until I do...

Last Edited:
Surprised my lucky lady with a romantic getaway yesterday
1676853587098.png

In the background is a bottle of Wyoming whiskey, bitters, sugar, Cara Cara orange and a nice pair of vintage Waterford Old Fashioned glasses. Clear bar ice in the fridge. Hiding in the opposite corner is a bottle of Love and Squalor Pinot Noir and glasses. Both produced delicious results and added to a wonderful evening.

1676854212072.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews