JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tonight it'll be Henry DuYore's Rye, bottles by Ransom Spirits, right here in Sheridan.

C28BDB5C-083E-41CD-BDAE-0BA0F86D8366.jpeg

Tonight it'll be Henry DuYore's Rye, bottles by Ransom Spirits, right here in Sheridan.

View attachment 1381882
Sheridan, eh? 🤔
So... my super-sleuthing spy skilz have finally determined where nammac's secret base at "I-5 Corridor - West of Portland" is located... BWAHAHAHAHA!

Spy-vs-Spy.png

Last Edited:
Wow, you really narrow d it down, what like 600 Square Miles, that's mighty close to his actual lair!
Hey, I got it down to Sheridan! Gimme some sugar for whittlin' it down that far!

I started from "I-5 Corridor - West of Portland" and now it's down to some little burg of ~6,000 people! Yeesh!

Last Edited:
Hey, I got it down to Sheridan! Gimme some sugar for whittlin' it down that far!

I started from "I-5 Corridor - West of Portland" and now it's down to some little burg of ~6,000 people! Yeesh!
Hate to burst yer bubble @sobo but I'm residing in a slightly larger burg of about 100k or so…. The "right here in Sheridan" comment was referring to another Oregon bottled spirit…

Apologies if my "clues" misled you…

Hate to burst yer bubble @sobo but I'm residing in a slightly larger burg of about 100k or so…. The "right here in Sheridan" comment was referring to another Oregon bottled spirit…

Apologies if my "clues" misled you…
Curses! Foiled again!

Curses foiled again.jpg

I usually toast Saint Patrick's day with Bush Mills. The Irish make some pretty fine whiskey, though normally I'm a bourbon or Kentucky wguskey man..
There's a bottle of Bushmill's in the collection for just such occasions as well as making Irish Coffee.

Friday will be a corned beef and cabbage dinner, Bushmill's and Irish Coffee for dessert. Saturday breakfast will be hash and poached eggs.

I usually toast Saint Patrick's day with Bush Mills. The Irish make some pretty fine whiskey, though normally I'm a bourbon or Kentucky wguskey man..
I'm more a Kentucky Bourbon guy, I just don't really care for the Irish or Canadian Stuff! We're likely gonna bust out a bottle Of Buffalo Trace to celebrate not being Irish with! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top