JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was Not thinking of having a drink before bed last night, Till the Cat went insane, ran crazy, flew across the kitchen counter. Knock over everything sitting on it, along with a corked bottle of wine and corked bottle of Aberlour16 . After I calmed down some, What got me to take a drink was that the bottle fell over and smashed one of my best Crystal Waterford Tumblers . Cat hid out of sight most of the night till morning .
-
cat waterford.jpg
-

Was Not thinking of having a drink before bed last night, Till the Cat went insane, ran crazy, flew across the kitchen counter. Knock over everything sitting on it, along with a corked bottle of wine and corked bottle of Aberlour16 . After I calmed down some, What got me to take a drink was that the bottle fell over and smashed one of my best Crystal Waterford Tumblers . Cat hid out of sight most of the night till morning .
So safe to say your kitty is not a fan of grapes or single malt. Sorry for your loss.

-
View attachment 1375274
-
A true catastrophe... sorry for your loss (and my very poor pun). Unless the Waterford is the latest version it will be hard to replace if you have a set.

Glancing at this, without my glasses, and thinking, "What a romantic...lining the bathtub for his lady...with Peeps!"

Then I looked closer. :cool:
Honestly, she would have gone big time over the peeps! For whatever reason she likes yellow roses more than red ones for romantic occasions. The display got me BIG points!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top