JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone remember Tom and Jerry's? I had some years ago at thanksgiving (underage with permission) but for the life of me can't remember the concoction

You caused me to run out and buy some Tom and Jerry Batter. Couldn't find any.

So...I bought some Hot Buttered Rum Batter. I think it would be better with Rum.:confused:

P1050098.jpg

Well I'm out of rum, I'll have to pick some more up for Thanksgiving cocktails. I find something my wife likes and then the next thing I know I'm looking at an empty bottle of rum still sitting on the shelf. Thankfully she doesn't like gin so I'm sipping some gin on the rocks.

Went to the liquor store and got some rum. At 11-dollars a bottle this certainly isn't top shelf rum, but for mixing, who cares? I guarantee that Hot Buttered Rum is far superior to the Hot Buttered Whiskey I tried earlier.:s0032:

P1050113.jpg

Went to the liquor store and got some rum. At 11-dollars a bottle I can't imagine this is top shelf rum, but for mixing, who cares? I guarantee that Hot Buttered Rum is far superior to the Hot Buttered Whiskey I tried earlier.:s0032:

View attachment 407392

The Cruzan Rum is really pretty good in my opinion, try the 151! All you need is one or two drinks and you're good for the night!

I am doing Seagrams Lime Twisted Gin on the rocks. This is the first time I have drank Gin in I don't know how many years, I absolutely love Gin but I started getting bad hiccups every time I drank it.

I was feeling confident enough to try it tonight so let's hope I don't get the hiccups again!!!!

The Cruzan Rum is really pretty good in my opinion, try the 151! All you need is one or two drinks and you're good for the night!
barcardi gold is the only rum i like. its mild. i cant stand "spiced" rum. had a few bad experiences with sailor jerrys and capitan morgans.

my father in law pours me barcardi gold and diet pepsi every time we go there. he pours them strong

barcardi gold is the only rum i like. its mild. i cant stand "spiced" rum. had a few bad experiences with sailor jerrys and capitan morgans.

my father in law pours me barcardi gold and diet pepsi every time we go there. he pours them strong

I can't stand spiced rum, tastes like cough syrup to me. I like Appleton Estate signature blend over Bacardi when it is on sale, however Bacardi is damn good for the price!

Yeah... Well I heard about it on the internet, thought it was weird, and tried it one night...

Its fantastic. I pretty much have a handful of peanuts in a glass of coke every night. Something about the salt, nuts and coke makes for a good snack/drink something... I dunno. I like it though.
I heard some song by Tim McGraw a few years back and he said something about peanuts in a bottle at ten two and four. He musta preferred peanuts in Dr Pepper. Now I know what it meant. Weird.

Nope and since I'm not really watching the NFL its going to mean I have to talk to a bunch of people that, well lets just say don't see things the way I do. So drinking will make it easier. :rolleyes:

Well then.....I guess me having to cook for JUST the two of us isn't bad at all!

I hope you enjoy your day Mr. Krueger! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads