JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im having me some Evan Williams with welding fume garnish. GREAT go to budget bourbon for the dollar! Cheers to the old timers!

20210806_233638.jpg

I just asked for a Pilsner and he poured that. The guy at the tap said, "#10".

Ok....I'll try it.

By the way. Nah....not to my liking.

I guess that is the secret. I'll have to go back (since the empty bottle alone cost me $9.99)......to try the next different brew. Yeah.... I should have seen it coming.

Aloha, Mark

PS....."Growler Rush" brand.

Last Edited:
BTW.....thank you sobo for the education primer.

Does anyone know if I can re-fill my (soon to be, empty) jug at another different brewery w/o a problem?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....another thought.
I was told, long ago, that beer comers in dark glass bottles because it keeps better. I asked the guy at the tap about that.

He said, he had never heard that.

Am I JUST STUPID and WRONG? Or is he's just too young to have heard it?

Then again.....maybe it's about whatever works to sell more beer? One brand vs another wars.

Anyway, I can also see the thought.....
You're not suppose to have beer just laying around in storage. It's for drinking. DUH.

Last Edited:

Does anyone know if I can re-fill my (soon to be, empty) jug at another different brewery w/o a problem?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....another thought.
I was told, long ago, that beer comers in dark glass bottles because it keeps better. I asked the guy at the tap about that.

Then again.....maybe it's about whatever works to sell more beer? One brand vs another wars.

You're not suppose to have beer just laying around in storage. It's for drinking. DUH.
You can take that "Growler" to anywhere that fills growlers. They don't care what name is on it, all they want is to sell you their over hopped over priced beer!

BTW, tonight, as usual... 1628709748505.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....another thought.

Yeah the brown bottles keep it from getting skunked, use that clear one for things you're going to drink quick, or ciders.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top