JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Psychin' myself up with a few margaritas for that NY strip and corn-on-the-cob comin' up in a wee bit...

Margarita.JPG

ETA #1: Two down now. Mebbe fix one more before the steak goes on the grill... 🤔

ETA #2: thrird...

Last Edited:
BTW.....thank you sobo for the education primer.

Does anyone know if I can re-fill my (soon to be, empty) jug at another different brewery w/o a problem?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....another thought.
I was told, long ago, that beer comers in dark glass bottles because it keeps better. I asked the guy at the tap about that.

He said, he had never heard that.

Am I JUST STUPID and WRONG? Or is he's just too young to have heard it?

Then again.....maybe it's about whatever works to sell more beer? One brand vs another wars.

Anyway, I can also see the thought.....
You're not suppose to have beer just laying around in storage. It's for drinking. DUH.
I don't think I have ever seen a clear growler before. That is weird.

Yes, you can re-fill it anywhere that fills growlers.

Next on your growler journey will be an insulated one. Hydro Flask makes an excellent one.

Growler

OFs tonight, to go with my marinated and grilled boneless pork loins.
It's been a long day working on my ship's ladder, and I'm only just now gittin' 'round to fixin' dinner...

OF.JPG

Last Edited:
Resurrectionist tonight,
There's some alchemy that I'm not understanding because I have had it be green, gray, purple, and blue and I haven't changed the recipe at all might be PH don't know.

20210815_183841.jpg

Getting ready to throw some marinated chicken on the grill and whipped up a grapefruit dragon!
2 shots Grey Goose
1 shot of triple sec
2shots of fresh lemon juice
4oz of grapefruit juice, blend in shaker pour in highball glass with ice and float dragon fruit kombucha on top!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top