JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doooood, I own a mint farm, quit buyin that fake store stuff, lemme send you a bushel of the real thing!
Shipping address coming in your DM... :)

You grow catnip, too? My cat would love you for it...

Good ol' fashioned. IMG_20210607_195918922.jpg

Margaritas again tonight. But I learnt my lesson from last weekend.
None of those fancy girly drink glasses for me that only hold one serving.
It's off to the races with doubles tonight, baby!

Margarita.JPG

Damn! Time to fix me 'nother draaaaannnnk already. Damn, these things are mighty tasty... :)

ETA: All right, I'm back! Wow, they mix up so quickly, but they go down so fast...

I'ma gonna stop after these two (well, 4 really, since they be doubles), cuz I remember what happened last weekend!

Well, I really don't remember what happened last weekend, and therein lies the crux of the problem... :oops:

Last Edited:
All right! That's it! I'm done drinkin' for the night!

Observing the post timestamps, looks like it takes about 8-9 minutes to make one, and 8-9 minutes to drink one. Pretty consistently, too...

So, about 17 minutes a cycle, for a double, at that... Might that be a problem...??? o_O

But they're just so damned tasty... :cool:

I'm blamin' it all on Fauci! I never drank like this during the week pre-plandemic! So there's that!

All right! That's it! I'm done drinkin' for the night!

Observing the post timestamps, looks like it takes about 8-9 minutes to make one, and 8-9 minutes to drink one. Pretty consistently, too...

So, about 17 minutes a cycle, for a double, at that... Might that be a problem...??? o_O

But they're just so damned tasty... :cool:

I'm blamin' it all on Fauci! I never drank like this during the week pre-plandemic! So there's that!
It will be a new day soon, before ya know it, so I don't see a problem getting an early start NOW, gives you plenty of time for later adventures!

It will be a new day soon, before ya know it, so I don't see a problem getting an early start NOW, gives you plenty of time for later adventures!
Like I always say, "You can't say you drank all day unless you start first thing in the morning!" :)

I'ma just gittin' a head start on tomorrow...

So, now I've got the munchies... :mad:

Thought I'd heat up my spicy Szechuan Chicken leftovers from last Saturday...
FYI, if I disappear all of a sudden, that means I accidentally (read: drunkenly) ate one of those damned hot Thai red chili peppers and the paramedics are rendering ALS on the way to the ER...
Spicy Szechuan Chicken leftovers.JPG

ETA: DAMN!!! Even though I haven't eaten one of those infernal Thai red peppers yet, letting the leftovers stew in them for four days has really caused those peppers to infuse their heat amongst all of the other constituents of the mixture! I've got a veritable Noah's Flood goin' on in my eyes right now!

Last Edited:
:eek:Dude,.............
NEVER mix Mexican drink with Thai food, EVER!!! You gotta stay within the same food groups, elsewise your entrails will become extrails!
At least stay on the same continent!!! :s0155:
Clearly, at 60+ yoa, I must still be an amateur... :rolleyes:

In my defense, the spicy Szechuan Chicken was leftover and if I didn't eat it tonight, it wasn't gonna be any good after I got back home from the weekend.
My son graduates high school AND community college (with his AA) this Friday in Poulsbo, and it just wasn't gonna last and I didn't want to freeze it.
So I took the risk, and paid the price...

Lemme tell ya sump'n about those damned Thai hot red chili peppers though...
Spicy Szechuan Chicken leftover2.JPG
THOSE damnedable things right there are Satan's spawn!
You don't want them anywhere near your food for anything more than a few minutes!
They will literally impregnate your food with the spawn of the Devil himself!

I'm not drinking anything else tonight but a coupla tall glasses of cold milk! :eek:

Last Edited:
Clearly, at 60+ yoa, I must still be an amateur... :rolleyes:

In my defense, the spicy Szechuan Chicken was leftover and if I didn't eat it tonight, it wasn't gonna be any good after I got back home from the weekend.
My son graduates high school AND community college (with his AA) this Friday in Poulsbo, and it just wasn't gonna last and I didn't want to freeze it.
So I took the risk, and paid the price...

Lemme tell ya sump'n about those damned Thai hot red chili peppers though...
View attachment 902642
THOSE damnedable things are Satan's spawn! You don't want them anywhere near your food for anything over a few minutes! Those will imp[regnate your food with the spawn of the Devil himself!

I'm not drinking anything else tonight but a coupla tall glasses of cold milk! :eek:
Stick with me old times, I Am a Professional! :s0140:

Professional arse! :p:D:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews