JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Woodford Reserve Bourbon and
Canada Dry Gingerale

BE1B7C5E-AC66-4547-90A9-C5D0B635F165.jpeg

Sample of this year's "Winter Ale" as I rack it into bulk aging. so I can start the "Summer Ale" tommorow. The Winter Ale is a barleywine style braggot with malted rye, carmelized honey and fermented with medium toast oak cubes it's about 17% ABV and really nice. 20210624_205332.jpg

Last night a riff on a Necromancer.
20210627_115322.jpg
A Resurrectionist
1oz Absinthe
1oz Gin
1oz Creme de Violette
1oz Sweet Vermouth
1.5oz Lime Juice
3 Cucumber Rounds.
Shaken

Last Edited:
Had a few Pabst beers with my burger tonight.

Burgers and fish, two things that just don't taste right to me without a beer to wash it down.

Had a few Pabst beers with my burger tonight.

Burgers and fish, two things that just don't taste right to me without a beer to wash it down.
Add Mexican and Italian to that list, Pabst is my ED drinking beer, but I pamper myself with either of the Modelo brews or Fat Tire! Now and then. Just went thru a 6 pack of Mickie's Big Mouth, and it just wasn't what I remembered it to be. I won't be buying it again.
Gabby

Mint julep.JPG

My future held a grilled NY strip steak tonight, but I think that ship has sailed...
I'm on my third one of these bad boiz. There ain't nuthin' else hap'nin tonight...

ETA: Damn, these things are mighty tasty... and mighty damned frosty... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads