JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First day of Spring , got to work some overtime at work today, yeah I know, it's Saturday and why be happy about working ? The pay is GREAT & I'm thankful just to have a job. After work I went to my favotite shooting spot and tried out some new loads for my Rem 700 .243 WOW ! 4 shot 1.25 groups at 100 yards , I was pretty impressed. It was way more accurate than the factory ammo I brought along for comparison. Then on the way home I stopped at 2 Bi-marts and scored on some Benchmark Powder and also primers ! :s0155: I'm thinking I need to run out & buy a lottery ticket now !!!!!
How was everyone else's first day of SPRING ?

Hmm..... let's see. Started the day with a 5k run (the joy of having a wife obsessed with exercise:(), then helped a friend move some stuff (the joy of having a truck), now I am waiting to go to a birthday "party" downtown Portland (the joy of wife having all single friends who want to look for dates). Sounds like your day was better than mine. I may have to man up and go hit a range tomorrow. :s0155:

I didn't run this morning, decided to blow it off until tomorrow. Paid bills, ran errands, worked on a couple of transmission projects then dropped off some .38 Super ammo I'd promised to Playboy Penguin a while back, all the while thinking that I should pack up and go shooting.
But, I answered an ad from a guy looking to buy a Lightweight Commander that I had also just posted an ad for. Sold it this evening. Bonus!:s0155:

Now I think it's time to put some elk backstrap on the bar-b-que and enjoy the end of a beautiful day while sipping a glass of Wild turkey!

Started off the morning at the 600 yard at Tri County....spent the rest of the day with my family wheeling up near Browns Camp.... ended up the evening back home with burgers on the grill.

It was a good day. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

I woke up early on a Saturday to be a usher for a friends wedding. Got to spend 12+ hours in a suit and tie...

.... on the plus side, I spent much of my time next to a beautiful young lady from Switzerland!

Finally got in a nice long Harley ride out in the back country. Hard to beat Oregon for riding motorcycles, best scenery around.

Pulling out of the garage I did manage to drop a glove and when leaning over to pick it up I tilted the bike too far in the opposite direction and dumped it against the car. Put a dime sized dent in the fender. Double darn!

An all around great day weather wise.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR