JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
For all my life I thought I was male, well that's what my birth certificate says. With all the gender confusion these days I thought I'd do a simple test, yep looked between my legs and sure enough I still have danglers:)
But we are supposed to trust the science nowo_O so now I'm confused again. So I figured the most sure way to know is to have a DNA test done. well it turns out I'm a BOY:D I have a XY chromosome and nothing I can do to my body will ever change that.

For all my life I thought I was male, well that's what my birth certificate says. With all the gender confusion these days I thought I'd do a simple test, yep looked between my legs and sure enough I still have danglers:)
But we are supposed to trust the science nowo_O so now I'm confused again. So I figured the most sure way to know is to have a DNA test done. well it turns out I'm a BOY:D I have a XY chromosome and nothing I can do to my body will ever change that.
Don't feel bad about having X&Y, you can still get pregnant and hit the abort button if you want. Don't ask me how.

Last Edited:
IBTL

WRONG! You don't have "a XY chromosome." You have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, as opposed to 2 X chromosomes. And you get a D in biology! (Because nobody fails anymore)

WRONG! You don't have "a XY chromosome." You have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, as opposed to 2 X chromosomes. And you get a D in biology! (Because nobody fails anymore)
Did I score better than Ketanji Brown Jackson?

Last Edited:
Look up male and female in miriam webster. Easy peasy. I always say to my daughter 'i don't care what your friend thinks they are, can they get you pregnant or not?". That settles it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top