JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really thought twice about renewing my license this year since I only hunt coyotes to late now I chickened out and got it last week.;)

If it wasn't for a relative giving me a certificate for one at BiMart I doubt I would end up with one.

Looks like any wild game will cost me an average of $10/lb when all the tags are added into the cost factor.

Methinks they are slowly trying to dissuade people from keeping their hunting/gathering skills honed.

o_O

Close, along with being a revenue making machine on the backs of sportsmen in Oregon.

After this crap going down in Burns with the refuge and BLM taking over land through legal action, makes me wonder if they not only want to drop the hunters but also want to use the decline in hunters and fishermen/women to use as an excuse to close off forest lands.

You know, make public lands... not public.

End the hunting and fishing days after all what in the hell will you need a gun for if there is no hunting or fishing left, cause everyone knows especially liberals that with no duck hunting you all don't need a gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top