JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Emotion, not reason.
He was raised in the Edward Kennedy household after his dad was murdered by a killer using a gun. I am sure he was pounded all the time about how evil guns are. Like all Democrat's he has some issues that are emotional driven but he is one smart man.

I respect him and follow what he says in the hope he might bring the Democrat's around but it's probably too late.

He was raised in the Edward Kennedy household after his dad was murdered by a killer using a gun. I am sure he was pounded all the time about how evil guns are. Like all Democrat's he has some issues that are emotional driven but he is one smart man.

I respect him and follow what he says in the hope he might bring the Democrat's around but it's probably too late.
He's very smart and has said some brilliant things lately, but he'd take most or all of your guns from you if he could, and never properly apply logic to his decision.

He's very smart and has said some brilliant things lately, but he'd take most or all of your guns from you if he could, and never properly apply logic to his decision.
There is no doubt he is anti gun and if he had the power he would go after our guns, he is a Kennedy and a Democrat. His work studying vaccines is the best that can be found by people like me. The murders being committed from vaccines to fentanyl are in the millions now, without free speech nobody would know it.

Free speech is the real focus right now and the most important topic in the nation because without free speech we are doomed by the tyrants who will run our lives.

There is no doubt he is anti gun and if he had the power he would go after our guns, he is a Kennedy and a Democrat. His work studying vaccines is the best that can be found by people like me. The murders being committed from vaccines to fentanyl are in the millions now, without free speech nobody would know it.

Free speech is the real focus right now and the most important topic in the nation because without free speech we are doomed by the tyrants who will run our lives.
Oh, I agree. He makes solid points, but he should never have political power.

Oh, I agree. He makes solid points, but he should never have political power.
Reading today that Rand Paul's office was burnt after he recommended Fauci to the DOJ for prosecution, the calming effect of Kennedy is really needed now.

I agree he shouldn't hold any office with the power to make gun laws.

Reading today that Rand Paul's office was burnt after he recommended Fauci to the DOJ for prosecution, the calming effect of Kennedy is really needed now.

I agree he shouldn't hold any office with the power to make gun laws.
Not just a little fire either.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads