JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What happened overnight?
bbb2008257fff9b912d355fd3d012e3737d7cd9a147d0304d1.gif

Some things to consider here...

Do you want to '"define" yourself...or have others define you...?

Are you indeed any of those things on your list...?
Or are you just who you were before someone said you were those other things...?

And just who are they to tell you who or what you are...?
Andy

Some things to consider here...

Do you want to '"define" yourself...or have others define you...?

Are you indeed any of those things on your list...?
Or are you just who you were before someone said you were those other things...?

And just who are they to tell you who or what you are...?
Andy
The rest of those things are just names and I couldn't give a sh!t less about being called them. The felon part "they" have the power to enforce and THAT bothers me.

The rest of those things are just names and I couldn't give a sh!t less about being called them. The felon part "they" have the power to enforce and THAT bothers me.
Agreed.
However with the Felon part....it needs to be proven...so that could be tricky to prove, if you ain't done nothing wrong.

Granted...the way laws are written...one could be a felon and not know it..
Or considered / "proven" to be one , by some dumbazz and his interpretation of a poorly written law.

Andy

I think im going to take a break from the woke insanity for the rest of this year. I'll continue to be aware and informed as to what is going down but will take a personal, visceral step or two back and detach. Maybe becoming a bit stoic will help, but i don't want to become a guy who just doesn't give a bubblegum about the things I should give a bubblegum about. Will stop searching for an internal resolution and accept the futility of the reality of the world we now live in. Be a part of it when I can contribute, let the rest burn and stay out of it. Going gray man i guess.

Best of luck Jason! I figure if we can just try and be the best we can be - we'll be fine.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top