JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my third SIG 226 (Mk25) with a .40 conversion kit - I like to have three of any defensive gun, one for each (myself, daughter and SIL).

So I pretty much have everything I want.

Well, maybe - except maybe:

A Thunder Ranch 325 - I passed on one here recently because I was too slow, someone else wisely grabbed it. I have a 329PD and I wanted the same thing in .45 ACP.

A stainless (preferably) bolt/lever action (not semi) .22 WMR and/or .17 mag - maybe a CZ with an extra barrel? I would prefer a carbon fiber barrel though, and the ability to switch barrels. Don't know if that combo exists with a CF barrel.

Glock 17 with a binary trigger slide from Franklin Armory

If I stumbled across a Rossi in .454 or Ruger made one that was less than $1K - especially stainless, I could maybe be tempted. I would like a BHA in .460, not sure it would feed .45LC - but at this point, it is just too expensive, especially since I already have a .45-70

Oh, and maybe a S&W Victory 22?

Yup - that's about it - for now.

I think.

Maybe

0*W7hYjJRZlbiVXvTS.jpg

I have tried to focus on limiting my number of firearms and spend the money on reloading supplies... I like the idea of owning firearms that I have put more than 10,000 rounds through.

I've been actively pairing down, sold off at least seven or eight in the last year and a half, but at least six more have walked home with me....

I keep running into orphans thar need loving homes.

Joe
Or, I run across something that would go well with something I have. Sort if a set, or theme.
I just bought a CZ RAMI in 40 S&W. Pairs nicely with the CZ 40b I made the 9mm conversion from a CZ 75b slide, along with the CZ 75b SA.

So, I need a 2 RAMI 9mm barrels, to have a 9mm conversion, and one to rechamber to 357 SIG. I also need another CZ 75b 9mm barrel to convert to 357 SIG for the CZ 40b 9mm conversion slide.

Uhhh, what was the question???

Joe

I too am done purchasing guns, after I pick up the next two I am waiting on
and I need a 410
gotta get a 1911
side by side is not out of the question
10-22 is a must
9 shot revolver in 22 lr
kind of cool to have a 22 mag
Thompson 45 would be sweet................

Same! I get one "quest" gun Ive been after for a while and then Im on to the next. Even if I say Ive got everything I want/need. Always something new. :D
I bought a Glock 17 last year when they were talking about magazine limits again. I wanted a full sized nine to play in three gun eventually. Then later in the year I wanted a 22lr suppressor, so I found a new host with a threaded barrel.

Few months later, I decided I needed a full sized suppressed pistol, then the Beretta M9A4 came home with me. I was thinking about offloading the Glock 17, but the wife wanted a few more full sized options for the current downfall of society. So I took that as meaning I needed a Glock 44, you know, for training along with the Glock 17.

I said the same thing recently. Then I sold an AR, built another, building an SBR, ordered 2 suppressors.
And I still need a glock
Possibly a 12gauge/22 survival option.
Keep thinking sbout 1911s
I'm holding on to a Shockwave currently that I may keep as well.

I have been considering getting out of .308.. but I already have ammo and the gun (but need a back up) and transitioning to a 30 cal replacement on an AR 15 platform is not the best with cost/availability what it is.

One more is too many and a thousand is never enough.

I would shoot every day if I could.

Like most of you, I'm also running into space limitations and competing demands for my spare cash.

Same! I get one "quest" gun Ive been after for a while and then Im on to the next. Even if I say Ive got everything I want/need. Always something new. :D
I more or less just keep my eyes open for a gun I think I might need/want. I check the classifieds here often.

I spent almost $1K on this last purchase and unless something I very much lust after comes up that will be it until I get more income, and even then the income I expect this year is earmarked for buying land, not guns.

I bought a Glock 17 last year when they were talking about magazine limits again. I wanted a full sized nine to play in three gun eventually. Then later in the year I wanted a 22lr suppressor, so I found a new host with a threaded barrel.

Few months later, I decided I needed a full sized suppressed pistol, then the Beretta M9A4 came home with me. I was thinking about offloading the Glock 17, but the wife wanted a few more full sized options for the current downfall of society. So I took that as meaning I needed a Glock 44, you know, for training along with the Glock 17.
I like that most of us have that same logic, one project rolls into the next and so on.
Then there are those ban inspired purchases and the offshoot projects derived from them. Gotta love how diverse the gun selection is these days.
And thats just the modern stuff. I haven't even dipped into BP guns yet.

I like that most of us have that same logic, one project rolls into the next and so on.
Then there are those ban inspired purchases and the offshoot projects derived from them. Gotta love how diverse the gun selection is these days.
And thats just the modern stuff. I haven't even dipped into BP guns yet.
LOL, I was selling a 44 mag at Tick Lickers a few weeks ago, "I'm not really looking to buy a gun, but do you have a Colt SAA, Sig22x, Colt Woodsman, Winchester Model 12 in 20ga, HK45T?".

I'm moving out of WA state in about two weeks, and let me tell you I had never counted what was in my safe but I was definitly a little surprised. Moving 3300 miles with a collection and plenty of ammo will be no fun.

I think we all have a serious problem when it comes to guns.....NONE OF US HAVE ENOUGH!!! you know how many time I've said to my wife this is the last one for a while? She stopped believing me years ago, now.she just smiles and shakes her head

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top