JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, this is a good lesson here. I was just thinking about doing something like that with a 1 gallon jug of Tannerite inside an old wood stove. I have a bunch of it sitting around.... ;)

I guess he just expected a flash?

the upside of all this was the entertainment at the Oregonlive article. Does she get a waxing with that too? Or, is that intended at dudes? eewwww.

BrazilianButLift.JPG

There's a lot of questionable organizations popping up recently that offer "training". I did 4 years in the Marines, pistol / rifle expert, worked in combat zones, slept with my weapons, trained a lot with them. That being said, I don't pretend to be able to instruct others. I wish some of these guys would remember that 4 years in a billet, does not an instructor make.

Some of these "training groups" are nothing but a flashy web site with moto pictures as well.

caveat emptor

Material (shrapnel) leaves the explosion at 3/4 the speed of the explosion.

Anyone know what the explosive speed is of Tannerite?

There's a lot of questionable organizations popping up recently that offer "training". I did 4 years in the Marines, pistol / rifle expert, worked in combat zones, slept with my weapons, trained a lot with them. That being said, I don't pretend to be able to instruct others. I wish some of these guys would remember that 4 years in a billet, does not an instructor make.

Some of these "training groups" are nothing but a flashy web site with moto pictures as well.

caveat emptor
The yeager guy comes to mind

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top