JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, this is a good lesson here. I was just thinking about doing something like that with a 1 gallon jug of Tannerite inside an old wood stove. I have a bunch of it sitting around.... ;)

I guess he just expected a flash?

the upside of all this was the entertainment at the Oregonlive article. Does she get a waxing with that too? Or, is that intended at dudes? eewwww.

BrazilianButLift.JPG

There's a lot of questionable organizations popping up recently that offer "training". I did 4 years in the Marines, pistol / rifle expert, worked in combat zones, slept with my weapons, trained a lot with them. That being said, I don't pretend to be able to instruct others. I wish some of these guys would remember that 4 years in a billet, does not an instructor make.

Some of these "training groups" are nothing but a flashy web site with moto pictures as well.

caveat emptor

Material (shrapnel) leaves the explosion at 3/4 the speed of the explosion.

Anyone know what the explosive speed is of Tannerite?

There's a lot of questionable organizations popping up recently that offer "training". I did 4 years in the Marines, pistol / rifle expert, worked in combat zones, slept with my weapons, trained a lot with them. That being said, I don't pretend to be able to instruct others. I wish some of these guys would remember that 4 years in a billet, does not an instructor make.

Some of these "training groups" are nothing but a flashy web site with moto pictures as well.

caveat emptor
The yeager guy comes to mind

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews