JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It would appear that our generosity to the Ukraine has seriously depleted our own stocks of munitions like 155 mm artillery shells and Stinger and Javelin missiles And it will take years for us to rebuild our stocks to their levels.before Putin's invasion of the Ukraine.

It makes me wonder about larger conspiracies like : Is Putin in cahoots with China to run down our stocks of munitions to make Taiwan an easier target for the Chinese with possibly South Korea and/or the Philippines also on the menu?

Ammo restock timelines

China and Russia don't need to, they already won they just have to wait another 30 years. these next generations coming out have no fight in them and they don't like guns and they're confused as to which bathroom to use. They are much more concerned with the latest TikTok dance then they are what kind of tyranny they live under and as far as I can tell they like not thinking for themselves and prefer being told what to think and do.

Last Edited:
China and Russia don't need to, they already won they just have to wait another 30 years. these next generations coming out have no fight in them and they don't like guns and they're confused as to which bathroom to use. They are much more concerned with the latest TikTok dance then they are what kind of tyranny they live under and as far as I can tell they like not thinking for themselves and prefer being told what to think and do.
The software won't let you give more than one like per post so...like x 3 and amen bruddah.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top