JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a front-engine, cramming it all in could get dicey with how form-fitted modern cowlings are around their engines--the original interrupter mechanism was designed by Antony Fokker, so you might look into his works and papers as a starting point.

A Cessna 310 or other twin would actually be better, because like a P-38 you could mount it all in the nose-cone to fire straight ahead. FAA would pitch a crap-fit, though...

On a front-engine, cramming it all in could get dicey with how form-fitted modern cowlings are around their engines--the original interrupter mechanism was designed by Antony Fokker, so you might look into his works and papers as a starting point.

A Cessna 310 or other twin would actually be better, because like a P-38 you could mount it all in the nose-cone to fire straight ahead. FAA would pitch a crap-fit, though...

I have looked at the fokker design. It looks very illegal, lol. It was not an interrupter so much as a synchronizer. Basically, it uses a cam that spins with the propeller to push the trigger. The pilot's trigger simply allows it to start actuating the real trigger. In other words, your semi auto gun is now full auto.
Interrupter_gear_diagram_en.png

..Besides, how do I know that zombies won't learn how to fly planes, eh? Or what if a hundred zombies are attacking my house ...

" Reporter: "Chief, if I were surround by six or eight of these things, would I stand a chance with 'em?" Chief: "Well, there's no problem - if you have a gun, shoot 'em in the head. That's a sure way to kill 'em. If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em, they go up pretty easy."

Night of the Living Dead 1968

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads