JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I he wants to limit his sales, great. I think Cabelas only sells guns to 21 and up. I overheard part of a conversation. I can't swear to that.

Also, if we're going to have a background system it needs to be a thorough one. I don't want maniacs running around with guns either. So far at the minimum San Bernardino, Texas church and Florida could probably have been avoided had government done what they promise. Take our money and do their jobs. Hold government workers accountable.
I believe Cabela's sells long guns to people 18+

My son got an AR15 for his 18th birthday... but he has been emotionally mature, and responsible, and educated enough to own and operate his own gun since he was 12. OH..., and he plays A LOT of violent shooter video games, and had since he was 5 years old. But his parents know him, pay attention to him, and have raised him to know the difference between right and wrong.

Conversely I know middle aged and older people that shouldn't have access to sharp scissors without supervision, and It's those people that are the most dangerous... Because it's not prudent to point your finger at alternate lifestyles, many of which are created from mental health issues....oh, But saying so out loud makes you a bigot or a xenophobe, and the list of "minorities" that are off limits to any kind of scrutiny gets longer by the day in snowflake land...
Beyond that, Mental health is a hard subject to approach because of Dr patient confidentiality, and the possibility of misdiagnosis... or false reports by say a vengeful ex... but these are the problems that need to be sorted and where compromises may have to be made.

This clown is making the rounds on the radio shows (Lars Larson yesterday and John Carlson this morning) and he loves using the anti's catch phrases like "compromise", "common sense" and "do something". He kept touting his plan of yielding to the anti's and acting like this would be the end of the gun control movement. It seems that he really believes that capitulating to the anti's and giving up gun rights will stop them from demanding more rights be surrendered in the future..........Crazy.

Ray

I'll wager that when his business dries up and he closes his doors you'll see him on the front line of an anti-2nd Amendment rally!!!!!

Sheldon
And he'll be whining about how "it's not FAAAAAAIR those icky gun owners destroyed my business because of their intolerance and bigotry toward any view other than their own!"

Did anyone notice the Parkland shooter is a registered Democrat?

He's also 19 and bat***t crazy. Connection to a party in this case is fruitless. I do get that all or even most 18/19 yo need help getting by today but I do wonder if he had to focus on just surviving day to day would he have the free time to hate & money to buy guns.

E020BC39-8E2E-44C9-ABB1-CF0947C8C615.gif

WA state does do a different BG check than OR. They also have a waiting period if you don't have a WA CPL.
OK so thats GOOD RIGHT ?

Hers how it werx in Da'Couver
Customer has Conceal carry permit, buys long gun or handgun (we do all paper work) we call N.I.C.S.
Customer does not hace Conceal Carry Permit long gun we call N.I.C.S. Handgun we do a Pistol transfer from for for city or county we tell customer it could take as long as 10 guberment business day's waiting period . that agency will do N.I.C.S. check

Last Edited:
whats this nonsense... is this a Washington state thing? What difference does it make what kind of background check you have to do?
quote from the link....
It's "The Eastside". I expect nothing less from them.
I figure if you're old enough to die for your country, you should be able to enjoy a few liberties.
Can't smoke, can't drink, can only own some guns...next thing you know, you'll have to be 47 just to have a driver's license.
You might chuckle at that last one, but just hope you don't live long enough for that to be a forboding glimpse into the future. o_O

DEan

Last Edited:
He's also 19 and bat***t crazy. Connection to a party in this case is fruitless. I do get that all or even most 18/19 yo need help getting by today but I do wonder if he had to focus on just surviving day to day would he have the free time to hate & money to buy guns.
The guy had no stable family life. He's foster kid. Was living with a friend's parents at the time of the shooting.
A real weirdo, from what I understand. I think the lack of a stable family life had something to do with that.

Dean

If your old enough to vote you should be able to buy any firearm regardless of size color or caliber, and not have to wait ten days as your life may be in danger right now.

If at 18 they can put a gun in your hand and send you overseas to shoot at who ever the threat is . You should have the same right in your country your fighting for.

Negotiating with anti gunners, or progressives in general, is equal to negotiating with the plo("Palestinian" liberation organization). Neither wants a middle ground solution. Only full surrender will do! There is NO, I repeat NO two state solution possible. Not in Israel, and not here! Either the 2nd amendment stands as written, intended, and ratified, or it doesn't! Does none of our leadership understand the concept of original intent? Someone please take a US history class!

If the deputy sheriff would have done his job we wouldnt be having this conversation.
Theres too many other shops that dont want more laws to make getting a firearm more strenuous, for legal law abiding citizens.
With all the laws involved in the firearms industry and regulations involved to buy a firearm, after shall not be infringed was pretty clear. all these laws are useless in actual enforcement and protection against criminals with clear intent to hurt people in public places.
I figure its a matter of time before the right to bear arms is stolen from American Citizens, in the name of "everyones well being". We will see who will stand for something when the time comes most people will cave, others will publicly fight and be singled out. Think of the worst case scenario cause thats where we are headed. Trump is probably going to take it to Australian style gun control here any day, I wouldnt put it past any politician.

Jason Cazes here, Owner Lowpriceguns.com

Everything in my store in Bellevue, Guns, Ammo, optics, EVERYTHING is at cost / no markup through March 23rd. Check out below what I'm doing.....

My specific goal to get this done is to do a constitutional amendment which includes:

1. Handgun and Longgun purchases and transfers will have a minimum age of 21, with Active Military, Honorably Discharged, or sworn law enforcement having exemptions at age 18. Current laws applying to Handguns will remain in effect, which would be applying to a parent buying a long gun for their child to possess and use. Parent's are assuming responsibility. (This is currently legal for handguns)

2. FBI and State Background checks put into one system, which has to be created and maintained by a joint effort between the Federal Government, and all of the states, taking current systems and combining them, improving them, that checks felonies, domestic violence, mental illness, and dishonorable military discharges all in one place with one check.

3. Create a National Database for stolen gun serial numbers to be entered by law enforcement, which FFL dealers can access via the web, to enter serials of guns they purchase from individuals, to check if they are stolen so they can report seller. (This doesn't exist)

4. Require the new 'Universal Background FBI and State check system' be done at FFL dealer with form 4473 for all Private transfers between individuals.

5. To not store private citizens 'checked' information in system, such as personal info, or makes models of guns purchased, so no 'National Registry' is built and maintained, to keep law abiding citizens info and ownership private from the government.

6. All Handguns and Long guns sold legally today, including ARs, and Hi-Capacity Magazines are prohibited from bans by states in the future. The individual has the right to use all current legal firearms sold today as their choice as a defensive rifle, with all legal capacities available today to defend themselves personally.

7. No Gun Free Zones. Except inside locations serving alcohol. (98.4% Mass shootings since 2016 occurred in Gun Free Zones - (They are an open Invitation for coward criminals)

8. Universal Concealed Carry Check for all states. Linking to new 'Universal Federal and State System', giving law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves and others anywhere.

9. Attempted legal purchases or transfers that result in a 'Denial', will be followed up on by the FBI within 5 business days. If the attempt was done by a felon, prosecution charges will be brought against the individual. If the person is unable to buy the gun legally, and get's another person to legally purchase for them, which is called a 'straw purchase', the straw purchaser will be subject to the same prosecution as the criminal they are buying for. (Nothing is currently being done to prosecute, follow up on denied individuals, or straw purchasers.)

Can 2/3 of Congress agree and get this done? You decide. You ask for it.

This will start blasting on AM570 tomorrow throughout the next few weeks just about every hour.

Message to both sides: We have to work together to get a solution.

Do you, left and right, want to keep fighting and solve nothing?

To react like teenagers in a circle of childish hate?

Both sides would have to agree to accomplish the goal I am suggesting.

If both goals for both sides are obtainable together, are you in? Ok. Can you think Big?

Otherwise, neither side wins. Together we win.

Do you want to remain a part of the problem or part of the solution?

The choice is yours....which will be the majority's choice on both sides collectively.

It's in your hands, within reach right now. I'm just leading the way.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top